Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
    like a swap for a swap? cuz that tattoo song is august song
    august probably got word that wayne wanted to freestyle over his song on his mixtape

then august was like 'hold up nigga let me make this the official remix'

Comment

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
      Just watched gone girl I understand it more clearly now
      you shoulda been watched that already friend

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        august probably got word that wayne wanted to freestyle over his song on his mixtape

then august was like 'hold up nigga let me make this the official remix'
        I dig it

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
          "Bad bitch with me got thunder thighs and her mother's eyes
          Li-li-li-lick my lollipop, like it got gum inside"

In Harry Potter it's constantly mentioned that Harry has his mother's eyes. Her name is Lilly.
          Don't see why would he say that about her eyes and say lick like that if he didn't mean to make this HP reference.

Could be a reach but in No Type he made that Hunger Games reference so...

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
            "Bad bitch with me got thunder thighs and her mother's eyes
            Li-li-li-lick my lollipop, like it got gum inside"

In Harry Potter it's constantly mentioned that Harry has his mother's eyes. Her name is Lilly.
            Don't see why would he say that about her eyes and say lick like that if he didn't mean to make this HP reference.

Could be a reach but in No Type he made that Hunger Games reference so...
            Best rapper alive

Comment

• Posted this in another thread, also going to post it here as well. Selsun Blue is a very GOAT song about wayne wanting his money from birdman and being ready to go to court over it. Most of you definitely didn't understand this so I will help u out. This is what wayne means when he says hes Misunderstood.

"get rid of the residue, get rid of all the white like selsun blue" (comparing getting ready for court to selling coke/crack and preparing for a raid)

"its all bout the young fukin money, its a war in these streets i need a humvee" (talking about legal war, getting ready to go to court. all he wants is his money, and its all about YM)

"that ak47 is my trustee" (trustee, legal term)

"got some tricks up my sleeve I need some cufflinks" (cufflinks go with suits, you wear suits to court)

"where the haters? point em out, and ask em whats beef..stacking 100 dollar bills in a scrunchie, oh lord. Kamakazees, kidnappers, killers. Screaming fuck the other side!" (Schruncie meaning sneaking 100 dollar bills into jail. Wayne talking about he doesnt care, he will go to jail and shoot it out over this as well. Hence the kamakazees, kidnappers, killers. screaming fuck the other side! GOAT)

"wave your white flag all you want, bitch im colorblind" (Birdman doesnt want this, but wayne cant see the green aka money. So it wont matter if u surrender without paying first)

"my bitch is independent she dont ask me for a dime" (wayne talking about going independent)

"disrepsect the caterpillar rave about the butterfly" (referring to young thug, wayne of course the caterpillar, or the originator of thugs style. GOAT line)

"athletes still getting jacked like they missing tires" (birdman has been signing NFL players to CM sports and obviously ripping them off)

"they just barkin they just fakin, they gone settle down" (birdman will settle out of court and pay up)

Comment

• Mack tweeted what song off sftw2 do we think deserves a video. Hollyweezy is number one in line for me and probably most of yall, but theres a few tracks on here that deserve a video tbvh. Cant say the same for d4/5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steveee View Post
                  Posted this in another thread, also going to post it here as well. Selsun Blue is a very GOAT song about wayne wanting his money from birdman and being ready to go to court over it. Most of you definitely didn't understand this so I will help u out. This is what wayne means when he says hes Misunderstood.

"get rid of the residue, get rid of all the white like selsun blue" (comparing getting ready for court to selling coke/crack and preparing for a raid)

"its all bout the young fukin money, its a war in these streets i need a humvee" (talking about legal war, getting ready to go to court. all he wants is his money, and its all about YM)

"got some tricks up my sleeve I need some cufflinks" (cufflinks go with suits, you wear suits to court)

"where the haters? point em out, and ask em whats beef..stacking 100 dollar bills in a scrunchie, oh lord. Kamakazees, kidnappers, killers. Screaming fuck the other side!" (Schruncie meaning sneaking 100 dollar bills into jail. Wayne talking about he doesnt care, he will go to jail and shoot it out over this as well. Hence the kamakazees, kidnappers, killers. screaming fuck the other side! GOAT)

"wave your white flag all you want, bitch im colorblind" (Birdman doesnt want this, but wayne cant see the green aka money. So it wont matter if u surrender without paying first)

"my bitch is independent she dont ask me for a dime" (wayne talking about going independent)

"disrepsect the caterpillar rave about the butterfly" (referring to young thug, wayne of course the caterpillar, or the originator of thugs style. GOAT line)

"athletes still getting jacked like they missing tires" (birdman has been signing NFL players to CM sports and obviously ripping them off)

"they just barkin they just fakin, they gone settle down" (birdman will settle out of court and pay up)
                  i think your right honestly damn

Comment

• Originally posted by Steveee View Post
                    Posted this in another thread, also going to post it here as well. Selsun Blue is a very GOAT song about wayne wanting his money from birdman and being ready to go to court over it. Most of you definitely didn't understand this so I will help u out. This is what wayne means when he says hes Misunderstood.

Interesting thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                      Mack tweeted what song off sftw2 do we think deserves a video. Hollyweezy is number one in line for me and probably most of yall, but theres a few tracks on here that deserve a video tbvh. Cant say the same for d4/5.
                      it wouldnt surprise me if they end up shooting a video for drunk in love just because its what tina wants

Comment

• Any word on if that was Birdman phone number that was givven out after SFTW2 was released on mymixtapes?

- - - Updated - - -

Free BG!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sqadup View Post
                          Any word on if that was Birdman phone number that was givven out after SFTW2 was released on mymixtapes?

- - - Updated - - -

Free BG!!!!!!!!!!!
                          It wasn't Lil Wayne or Birdman's number.

Comment

Working...
                          X