cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          U didnt believe us like 3 times and u caught 3 L's bruh, watch out

He jelly

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            I dont care about the L's..

y'all just work for covers...nothing else, dont try to add more to it

if there is a single..y'all would know the name of it coz they want a cover (and not only you...other graphics people that want their cover chosen)

If there is a mixtape..y'all woukd know coz they want a cover..

nothing more, that's it. Don't lie about knowing what tracks there will be, coz everybody with a logical mind knows it's bullshit.

roman coming here acting like "op change it to confirmed, i talked to mack..mixtape is real" acting like he got an exclusive when everybody saw Mack intagram or tweet about the mixtape already
            Believe whatever you like. I don't speak shit, I don't need some random fans on a forums respect, no hate to LWHQ though it's dope.

Nothing personal against you m8 but you're the one speaking shit, you don't know what they tell us and what they don't.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                Lmao what, don't act like I'm required to do that.
                smh but u admit lwhq got u were u r today

and we always give u feedback on ur covers u post here

Comment

• Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
                  Name a song drake dropped this year that our grandkids will still hear on the radio
                  Name one hiphop song that dropped this year that our grandkids will hear on the radio??

Why pick on somebody helpless
                  If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    smh but u admit lwhq got u were u r today

and we always give u feedback on ur covers u post here

Yeah and I'm one of the members who tried his best to get LWHQ get acknowledged by Wayne. I supported LWHQ since I signed to the forums, paid vet to support @Danny M, tried to get an interview for LWHQ, put tags on my artworks and alot more.

But please bro, just don't act like I'm required to that.

Comment

• I Want a Shout out to LWHQ from Wayne on S4TW2
                      Dark Shades, Eazy E... FIVE letters YMCMB!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        i dont blame them for any of that. I think its great they got emails from YM and awesome that they met Wayne..

but there is no need to bullshit others about how they know what beats Wayne is sent, or act like they know the albums promos or act like Tez/Mack send them private info about the label and shit..

coz they dont...coz if they did, other Graphics artists that get the same emails from YM would of said the same..but Olly just likes to think he knows Wayne personally and shit lol
                        Tez too busy sending emails to Roman he had to pushback C5

Why pick on somebody helpless
                        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                          Name one hiphop song that dropped this year that our grandkids will hear on the radio??
                          Flying Lotus :kendrick-troll-face:

Nah 2014 was the year for newcomers it sucked for hip hop as a genre tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                          Believe whatever you like. I don't speak shit, I don't need some random fans on a forums respect, no hate to LWHQ though it's dope.

Nothing personal against you m8 but you're the one speaking shit, you don't know what they tell us and what they don't.
                          Do you still have DIO7?
                          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                          X