Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    anyone find it real weird that wayne never says shit on social media? how hard is it to throw his fans a bone.. a pic of him in the studio, a short audio clip, a tweet telling us hes putting in work.. nothing
    He don't know how to use it as he's said many times. He just records.
    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

anyone find it real weird that wayne never says shit on social media? how hard is it to throw his fans a bone.. a pic of him in the studio, a short audio clip, a tweet telling us hes putting in work.. nothing
      don't be ungrateful, we got a lot of fire verses this year, of course he is putting in work
      and he never really used social medias so i'm not surprised

Comment

• Originally posted by MrZarby View Post
        Instagram Changed my artwork i am not a professional at it, only been making covers for 2 days now, its the thought that counts, if you don't like it i don't really care, i enjoy doing it..
        just stop

Comment

naw

i like that about him

i don't really use social media myself

wayne did come from the generation too that didn't depend on computers lol

wayne real

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            just stop
            i will not stop you get better as you go on and you always learn from your first mistakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              naw

i like that about him

i don't really use social media myself

But you still use LWHQ and that is a social media, and i bet you got a facebook acount to
              wayne did come from the generation too that didn't depend on computers lol

wayne real
              Dark Shades, Eazy E... FIVE letters YMCMB!

Comment

nope. he doesn't need too. I'm glad he's not like Jae Millz that never shuts the fuck up

Comment

• Sftw2 wont release no later than february that would be stupid to wait that long

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                    nope. he doesn't need too. I'm glad he's not like Jae Millz that never shuts the fuck up
                    frfr

y he tweet so much

he need to look at ppl like wayne, em, kanye, etc

they aren't active cause they are always staying busy working

no wonder he can't get an album out

Comment

• I started bumpin u guessed it alot after i knew wayne went over it lol

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        don't be ungrateful, we got a lot of fire verses this year, of course he is putting in work
                        and he never really used social medias so i'm not surprised
                        every time you post it's like the visual equivalent of hearing nails scrape a chalkboard. I just cringe at some of the shit you post. who are you to tell someone to be grateful?

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                          I started bumpin u guessed it alot after i knew wayne went over it lol
                          stop making yaself like trash songs

Comment

Working...
                          X