Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dre23 View Post
    Its likely going to be just like D5 in terms of those features n stuff so id expect them too. They werent bad on D5 for me. Euro and Kidd Kidd kiled on Problems
    Kidd Kidd all tied up with g unit now. Be surprised if he was on.

Damn YM needs some new blood.. Euro is ok, flow is meh, Millz.. But it's the same old shit..

Comment

• Flow will be all over the tape

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post

Damn YM needs some new blood.. Euro is ok, flow is meh, Millz.. But it's the same old shit..
        kidd kidd was on gunit when he was on the wayne tape

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          kidd kidd was on gunit when he was on the wayne tape
          Oh i didnt even know he was with g unit, almost assumed he was with YM because of all of the wayne songs hes been on over the years

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post

Yea thats true, but i really expect weezy to go off on this tape, considering all the drama, he seems like he's about to tap into some real good verses (especially given his recent features). I know this is extremely unlikely bout another outro like dontgetit but geared towards birdman would be amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by Dre23 View Post
            Oh i didnt even know he was with g unit, almost assumed he was with YM because of all of the wayne songs hes been on over the years - - - Updated - - - Yea thats true, but i really expect weezy to go off on this tape, considering all the drama, he seems like he's about to tap into some real good verses (especially given his recent features). I know this is extremely unlikely bout another outro like dontgetit but geared towards birdman would be amazing
            on d4 wayne shouts out kidd kidd and tells 50 cent to fuck with him lol.

Comment

• http://tinyurl.com/sorry4thewait2

interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post

Whats this?

Comment

• nvm now..some muppet reported it

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    on d4 wayne shouts out kidd kidd and tells 50 cent to fuck with him lol.
                    50 and Wayne track would be GOAT.. Even Wayne going over an old 50 beat.. has he ever done that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                      50 and Wayne track would be GOAT.. Even Wayne going over an old 50 beat.. has he ever done that?
                      Check the squad tapes, he went over in da club and wanksta.. These the ones i know of.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
                        nvm now..some muppet reported it

What was it?

Comment

• just a collection of things nvm

Comment

Working...
                          X