• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    I wonder what time that song is going to drop
    Probably 11:59PM EST

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
      If there is really one song left , I see no reason why they can't release it next week.

Then again it's ymcmb
      They gotta give Datpiff time to get they servers up Weezy gon break em again

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        Probably 11:59PM EST
        u 4got to add next year

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by thelittlebigKAHUNA View Post
          They gotta give Datpiff time to get they servers up Weezy gon break em again
          Lol for real, when they gonan drop it site gonna crash again, only the goat weezy doing this

Comment

• Reachers be like... What if they try to pull a Beyonce with S4TW and see how it goes and if it does well, then they can do a Beyonce With CV to
            Dark Shades, Eazy E... FIVE letters YMCMB!

Comment

• Originally posted by sampojonaz View Post
              Reachers be like... What if they try to pull a Beyonce with S4TW and see how it goes and if it does well, then they can do a Beyonce With CV to
              Lol dont lie i know you thinkin that but just too scared to say

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                I sent like 17 variations of artworks. 6 of them cartoon, the rest normal
                Can we see all of them or at least a few when they finally picked one of them as an official cover?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                  Can we see all of them or at least a few when they finally picked one of them as an official cover?
                  Olly usually shows all of them after they pick an official

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                    Yeah bro will post a few after it's officially announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                      The D held up... The game changed before the half when they gave us the 1st down and the idiot garret called a time out so they had time to check... Should of hurried and got a play off.. Then it's 3rd and 1 and you go shotgun? Seriously when you been giving it to Murray all game and he got it done? So you lose a crucial touchdown that would of made if 21-7. And then we miss the field goal... Then you fumble the ball in the 3rd when he was gone Murray ..

But yup that overturned catch gave the packers the win.
                      Yeah bro. With that catch I believe we would have won the game. But we'll never know...

Comment

• That song might drop till tomorrow 5AM, watch...

Comment

• lol we bout to get a Weezy track & y'all still going on about tha football game, wrong thread blood.

Comment

Working...
                          X