No announcement yet.

Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm too legit, I sleep on a crucifix, wake up cranky turn into a lunatic then shoot my bitch, behind orange juice & grits, Uzi clip I need another Uzi clip, I shoot to kill these pussy niggas shootin bricks
    Weezy Tha Goat

Comment

• I will definitley not back down on this. DOPEST SHIT TO COME OUT SINCE NO CEILINGS. I don't care if it's one song if he rips everything like this then he will have topped NC at last.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mind` View Post
        Ye, that high pitched voice gets annoying fast
        Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
        This man its fucking annoying, honestly i want to play it but its just super highpitched , the raw material must sound goat tho,this is my only problem with his shit but its manifesting into the hanging of that last bit of thread thats taking me from a 10 plus year wayne fan ,thats gone through most era's inuding the recent bad ones to now but even though he's spitting fire the pitch is actually killing it.... but with regards to what your sayin has no one on here got contact with any of there camp, wayne is so all over the place that if someone brought this up id think hed actually consider it
        just download the lower pitched version roman made and problem solved.

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        Surprised no one mentioned the insane rhyme schemes on sh!t
        that nigga rhymed exuberant with movie clips like damn.

inb4 he goes over wowzers seriously this time and delivers a classic lol.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          I think people need to be sending in tweets to Wayne, Mack, Tez & Banger to request they don't master the mixtape with that pitch on all the songs. So they get the message. Maybe the genuinely don't think anything of that voice... And I know it's more about the lines he spitting and shit but how his voice sounds is such a key part to being able to listen to the tape over and over and in full. The only reason I can't put Sh!t on repeat is because it will give me a headache, and that pisses me off because it's a sick song.

Check out [MENTION=71623]romanreloaded[/MENTION] 's edit to make the high pitch voice less.

Zippyshare.com

- - - Updated - - -

Looks much better.
          Last edited by OllyCarterz; 10-11-2017, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
            Check out @romanreloaded 's edit to make the high pitch voice less.

Zippyshare.com

- - - Updated - - -

And btw, the cartoon on the cover was first meant for D6.

Looks much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
              Check out @romanreloaded 's edit to make the high pitch voice less.

Zippyshare.com

- - - Updated - - -

And btw, the cartoon on the cover was first meant for D6.

Looks much better.
              agree, looks better
              lets see which coverr they will pick at the end tho

Comment

• All the people bitching about high-pitch voice, you dont know shit. Wayne is in the game for many years and I think it doesnt do much harm when he tries to do some new Sh!t. To me, the song bangs, Weezy is hungry, lyrics are solid, we are finally getting some bars and I highly doubt this kinda voice will be all over the SFTW2 so chill and #freeC5

Comment

• The way he said souvenir reminded me of '04 Wayne. I actually like '04 Wayne, too. Tha Carter is underrated, breh.

Comment

• pretty random, but for SFTW he released tunechi's back 5 days before releasing the whole thing, so maybe we get it sooner than we expected

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                      just download the lower pitched version roman made and problem solved.

that nigga rhymed exuberant with movie clips like damn.

inb4 he goes over wowzers seriously this time and delivers a classic lol.
                      Already done, but still thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                        The way he said souvenir reminded me of '04 Wayne. I actually like '04 Wayne, too. Tha Carter is underrated, breh.
                        best album ever

Comment

• someone needs to steal wayne's ipod and leak c5.

Comment

Working...
                          X