Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kfadahunsi View Post
    Also Fabian is the WORST mixer ever. Why Wayne always off tone??

- - - Updated - - -

Lol his voice only recently became like that so...
    And its not even bad? People will always find something to complain about I guess. And Fabian is a GREAT mixer. He has been making wayne sound good since carter 3 era. Maybe sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
      And its not even bad? People will always find something to complain about I guess.
      This.

Comment

• Lol at people complaint again about stupid shit. This shit sounds like the intro though

Comment

• Eh. Shit was better. But is his voice really going to sound this screechingly bad all over? If so, tonality-wise, S4TW already sound better.

Comment

• "Sorry for the wait I had to clap this part two and shit
            Just to let you know that a nigga still doin' it"

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
              And its not even bad? People will always find something to complain about I guess. And Fabian is a GREAT mixer. He has been making wayne sound good since carter 3 era. Maybe sooner.
              Lol man I've never complained about anything before if I'm honest but if u compare this autotune wheezy with dedication 3 or no ceilings, the sound clearly doesn't blend as well. It's just factual

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

• This will probably (And hopefully) be the worst song on the mixtape. *Prays This Is So*

Comment

• Originally posted by kfadahunsi View Post
                  Lol man I've never complained about anything before if I'm honest but if u compare this autotune wheezy with dedication 3 or no ceilings, the sound clearly doesn't blend as well. It's just factual
                  i might be wrong, but i think he sounds different because he was sippin at the time. Now that a couple years passed, his voice starting to get normal again and hes losing the deep raspy voice he had or hes just using that high pitched voice purposely.

Comment

• Here come the cry babies

*turns up the bass*

Comment

• Blood Gang Vs Rich Gang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moneyscreamz View Post
                        i might be wrong, but i think he sounds different because he was sippin at the time. Now that a couple years passed, his voice starting to get normal again and hes losing the deep raspy voice he had
                        deep raspy voice is from touring. he always recorded while on tour. D5 was the same way, because it was recorded on tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                          This will probably (And hopefully) be the worst song on the mixtape. *Prays This Is So*
                          Why do you keep checkin for Wayne if you're always disappointed?

Comment

Working...
                          X