X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YoungMoney2430 View Post
    In terrible fashion too
    Man that field goal that put them 22 - 22 was clutch but ya its a shame
    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• this that sorry for the wait 2 , and i'm so sorry for the wait too....

damn , this is gonna be legendary , only thing that's wrong is the high pitched voice. Flow and everything else is on point af.

Comment

• Rather get mixtape then have already heard 3 songs, but if one drops. Fuck it

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
          Man that field goal that put them 22 - 22 was clutch but ya its a shame
          No kidding, bro. I'm just surprised Wilson was able to turn up after the terrible game he was having

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
            this that sorry for the wait 2 , and i'm so sorry for the wait too....

damn , this is gonna be legendary , only thing that's wrong is the high pitched voice. Flow and everything else is on point af.
            I'm concerned though.. The voice is really stopping me from enjoying the new music..

I don't want Wayne's best lyrical project since no ceilings to be ruined by a high pitched voice

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
              I'm concerned though.. The voice is really stopping me from enjoying the new music..

I don't want Wayne's best lyrical project since no ceilings to be ruined by a high pitched voice
              [MENTION=71623]romanreloaded[/MENTION] can fix the high pitched voice, like he did with Sh!t.

Comment

• " Pop Pop Pop, fuck with me wrong get the hammer "

not starting a war, but you can't say this line doesn't sound a lil thuggish.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                  @romanreloaded can fix the high pitched voice, like he did with Sh!t.
                  can you or someone else give me a link to that remix? i cant find it and i'm a lil bit high at the moment to search it again
                  Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post

damn , me too. At some points it's awesome , but earlier this night , i was going home and i was bumping fingers hurting on my headphones...the voice made my ears hurt a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                    can you or someone else give me a link to that remix? i cant find it and i'm a lil bit high at the moment to search it again

damn , me too. At some points it's awesome , but earlier this night , i was going home and i was bumping fingers hurting on my headphones...the voice made my ears hurt a little.

Zippyshare.com

Comment

• We should all just spam fabians insta like last time
                      I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                        @romanreloaded can fix the high pitched voice, like he did with Sh!t.
                        Props to him though it made a real difference...i honestly get almost irritated with the pitch , probs becuz im tryna like it but it just doest sit well, its a shame tbh cuz the raw studio version would sound goat even the new track fingers hurtin(what a funny fuckin name for a track tho) would prob be listenable.... i cant fuck with that tune tho not yet , probs will grow on me.....

b4 the indirects start flooding in , its my opinion , each to their own. Its actually healthy to embrace other opinions rather than oppose them btw, food for thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                          We should all just spam fabians insta like last time
                          naw he won't do anything anyway homey.

Comment

Working...
                          X