• Show
Clear All

• daaaaaaamn , this cover screams classic! can't wait

it's a pity i might have time to listen to it on thursday though
    big exam tommorow , and i gotta travel back home on thursday morning

I'm gonna put it in my cell phone so i can listen to it on the plane though
    damn best trip ever

Comment

• Here is one of my unused pieces. I was also hired for this project. I will post more later.

Lil Wayne “Sorry 4 The Wait 2” (Unused) Mixtape Cover Artwork | Designed by: [MENTION=25888]Jack[/MENTION]Gambro (2015) via JackGambroDesign.com

Jack Gambro Design ? Lil Wayne ?Sorry 4 The Wait 2? (Unused) Mixtape...

Comment

• Olly the GOAT!!

Comment

• dope work [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION]

Comment

• This probably is illegal on the forums for this section sooo you don't have to click, this isn't a wayne song .. This is a song from my mixtape. I know most people that are trying to be rappers are booty & garbage but I think some y'all might really fuck wit me n my boi D.. Like I said, you don't have to click or listen, you can ignore this post. But why not bump something while you wait? You might find out you actually like it... Thanks to anyone that does.

Brainless -- https://soundcloud.com/trev-knock-on...yle-feat-big-d

Comment

• Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
              This probably is illegal on the forums for this section sooo you don't have to click, this isn't a wayne song .. This is a song from my mixtape. I know most people that are trying to be rappers are booty & garbage but I think some y'all might really fuck wit me n my boi D.. Like I said, you don't have to click or listen, you can ignore this post. But why not bump something while you wait? You might find out you actually like it... Thanks to anyone that does.

gtfo right now u fockin cunt

Comment

This probably is illegal on the forums for this section sooo you don't have to click, this isn't a wayne song .. This is a song from my mixtape. I know most people that are trying to be rappers are booty & garbage but I think some y'all might really fuck wit me n my boi D.. Like I said, you don't have to click or listen, you can ignore this post. But why not bump something while you wait? You might find out you actually like it... Thanks to anyone that does.

Delete your account and get the fuck out of here. Don't ruin this.

Comment

i see wat u did there

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    no. its either livemixtapes or datpiff
                    told you they're legit
                    they've dropped numerous exclusive tracks & tapes.

Comment

• Lol yall was like "mymixtapes thats not legit" etc etc lol

Comment

My opinion is... whack af, and sounds like you guys are stuck in the 90s. Try something new, something creative. That's what will get more likes/listens/fans.
                        Not hate just personal opinion don't mind me.

Comment

• LMAO so many people probably thought my last post was a wayne song ctfu read the first sentence before you get finger happy & start clicking links ctfu

Comment

Working...
                          X