X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just listend to NC

This has much more energy and flows but NC is no slouch. Both up there

I prefer this right now tho

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Just got through the 4th playthrough man that line about "once they hear your new shit they gonna have to give they styles back" could not possibly be more true. It's what a lot of the haters don't realize and I know this been said a million times before but I just can't enjoy a lot of new rappers because I'm just like well you sound a little like Wayne but the lyrics, flow and delivery ain't near what he can do.
      Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

• No Ceilings is def better. This is just neck and neck with D5. And that's not bad. Which makes me think C5 will "AT LEAST" rival C3. I guess that's not too bad at this point of his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by IN10SION View Post
          listened to 3/4 of the tape so far and pheeewww trap house and hot nigga are crazy.. the fast flow on trap house kinda reminds me of told y'all and racks from s4tw.. Im no big fan of some of the slower beats but he did his thing on every track so far imo
          Come back to us once you've hit Dreams Nightmares
          Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

• Tunechi trending on twitter right now.

It really kills me seeing people on there wanting to be different so bad that they own a different opinion from others just to seem cool. I've seen one of my boys tweet "Wayne ripping into this shit" and couple moments later "This shit is trash. I'm going to Gotti". Fuck are you bipolar? lmao

I gotta stay off twitter and just chill here at LWHQ when I'm on the computer cuz yall keep it real. lol. People wanna be different so bad.

Comment

• Listening to Preach. Asking myself why 2Chainz even has a rapping career.

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

• I pretty much called that he'd change his shit up due to this cash money feud...

I'm sippin' lean out a glass,nigga....All I got is Young Money, no more Cash nigga...ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• Breh he rapping better on this than NC.

- - - Updated - - -

wayne tunechie and S4TW2 trending

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• seeing tons of hype about HollyWeezy and rightfully so track is 10/10 but my most played so far has been 'No Type'

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                        Ive only listened through twice. Its his best project in years, but its not his best mixtape. DD3, D2, D5, NC all better imo, but this is pretty much fucking flames from the Mixtape King

Is there anyone out there NOT feeling it? Cause I aint going back through 20 pages of posts to find
                        [MENTION=84653]nickiminajsitonmyface[/MENTION] hates if for some reason

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
                          Am i the only one who doesnt listen to wayne for "rap" i listen to him for entertainment..

lol

I listen to tech n9ne for rap

Comment

Working...
                          X