Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2bad the tape does not have skits.
    but i aint ocmplaining. i raither have the shit he talks about put in a song. and rap about it
    "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

• that constant auto-tune tho

Comment

• Originally posted by slayeroo View Post
        2bad the tape does not have skits.
        but i aint ocmplaining. i raither have the shit he talks about put in a song. and rap about it
        damn...i got sad when he said "graduated from that bullshit now i hate school"
        why the fuck would birdman fuck (no homo) wayne so hard?
        i dont understand this shit....damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrZarby View Post
          I wonder how birdman is feeling right now pretty shit about himself i should think loool! best Wayne project in awhile.
          He's gotta be hurt..
          Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
          How I feel about Wayne and what he's doing right now, he's too big for himself and needs to fall back. Other stuff too, also Wayne doesn't bang or anything like that but other people do next to him. He's just gotta chill, and spend more time on his music if he wants it to be good anymore ALSO have the best producers guiding him. If he goes at it alone then well we get this bad mixtape.
          mixtape isnt bad though..

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          i love it when people are so hyped they make crazy statements like this when it's been out for like 1 hour
          dude.. its a wayne forum. everyone on here hyped AF!!

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
          I don't think it's close to D5 but that's not a bad thing at all, D5 was flames.
          agreed

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
          "the garden's full of snakes so i gotta escape"
          "who kept this shit together? nigga me that's who!"
          "who was there when niggas left? nigga me that's who!"
          "cash money is an army i'm an one man army"

oooooh gosh , he went straight dissing all the label and his own nickname "BIRDMAN JR"
          GODDAMN~!

- - - Updated - - -

ugly duckling....

according to rap genius:

Wayne used to wear the title Birdman Jr. proudly, but now since his father-figure Birdman is responsible for his album delay, he feels betrayed and like an outcast to Cash Money. His current situation relates similarly to the tale of The Ugly Duckling.
          Also sly bird wordplay as a duckling is a type of bird in comparison to a more “dominant” species.

like he is the odd one out , like his father got new kids better than him etc...
          I think its closer to the bird analogy, but either way its a nice double meaning

As for the tape, RG loves it, I havent been on KTT but facebook seems to hate it. Datpiff posted something and it got flamed

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
            "the garden's full of snakes so i gotta escape"

As for the tape, RG loves it, I havent been on KTT but facebook seems to hate it. Datpiff posted something and it got flamed
            the people hate it? whats wrong with em

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
              dude.. its a wayne forum. everyone on here hyped AF!!
              I know it's a Wayne forum, I've been here for a long time...

And I was hyped hearing it. BUT to say it's in the running for Waynes greatest Mixtape of all time is a bit of a crazy statement when it's been out for 1 hour. Which means people are extra hyped lol.

Comment

• just listening now.....so far so good

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

And I was hyped hearing it. BUT to say it's in the running for Waynes greatest Mixtape of all time is a bit of a crazy statement when it's been out for 1 hour. Which means people are extra hyped lol.
                  who hated ? i saw people on datpiff hate that autotune and thuggish voice , but he aint doin it all the time....

i'm hyped too while i listen to it , first 3 tracks were flames , but then it fell a little
                  now i'm in hot niqqa

daaaaayuuuum

Comment

• Y do people say riff raff is on the intro and outro?
                    NVM the song used to
                    didnt know

Comment

• Too much auto tune
                      and the beat selection prettty meh

other than that flawless

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

yeah impossible to say its his best after 1 listen

Comment

• hollyweezy is sooooo gooood

Comment

Working...
                          X