• Show
Clear All

• no type is insta classic

"when I met codeine it was love at first sprite."

#s4tw2isstraightfire

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Woke up..this shit was already released. downloaded this bitch

First listen, and I didn't hear a song I didnt enjoy except maybe Selsun Blue..Just wanted Wayne to go in another direction with All about the money...the beat doesnt match with the autotune tbh

Can't even list any fav songs...the whole tape is amazing. Loved Drunk in love..shit was too dope. C milian and Weezy got amazing chemistry on that.

Alphabet was creative, i think he was sippin on something when he did that lol.

loved that there was original songs on the mixtape too....Used to was dope, shit is a hit.

mack murked try me tbh....

the tape starts with a bang with that coco remix

hollyweezy and dreams and nightmares are too real.

imma get high and give this another listen....shit sound goat as fuck
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• naah this tape is wack as fuckkk. the drake feature was wasted, Wayne ruined the "about a week ago" beat, drunk in love was close to a joke, beyonce and jay z be crying when they hear that shit, Weeknd and Kanye smashes Wayne's attempt, coco cover was wack, there was a few okay tracks nothing which would survive as a single in the hip hop charts and nothing i would probably give another listen to. Dreams & Nightmare was the only solo i actually liked on this tape. disappointed compared to Waynes previous tapes. you can say am hating but am jus being real up in here... and is it me or is wayne tryna emulate that faggy lil thug huhhgggghhhhhaaaaraaa sound when speaking?? no wonder why birdman put this wack shit on ice would have flopped as a EP, not with todays hip hop competition..
        Last edited by lionz23; 01-21-2015, 03:06 PM.
        - If You Dare -
        http://x.co/6TdQl

Comment

• "I ain't trippin i got barbie, i got drake too"
          "All I got is Young Money, no more Cash nigga"
          "Yeah I got me on my Young Money shit, no more Cash Money, just Young Money shit"

maybe i'm still too hyped but i rate it above D5

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
            @acehood: Thank You ! Luv u my brother #S4TW2 @liltunechi

m.twitter.com/Acehood
            did he go over a ace hood beat? wich one
            "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

• I can't fucking stand trying to read comments and so many fuckers be like why he sounds like young thug

Comment

• Originally posted by lionz23 View Post
                naah this tape is wack as fuckkk. the drake feature was wasted, Wayne ruined the "about a week ago" beat, drunk in love was close to a joke, beyonce and jay z be crying when they hear that shit, Weeknd and Kanye smashes Wayne's attempt, coco cover was wack, there was a few okay tracks nothing which would survive as a single in the hip hop charts and nothing i would probably give another listen to. Dreams & Nightmare was the only solo i actually likes on this tape. disappointment compared to Waynes previous tapes. you can say am hating but am jus being real up in here... and is it me up is wayne tryna emulate that faggy lil thug huhhgggghhhhhaaaaraaa sound when speaking?? no wonder why birdman put this wack shit on ice would have flopped as a EP, not with todays hip hop competition..
                kill ur self

Comment

• Originally posted by lionz23 View Post
                  naah this tape is wack as fuckkk. the drake feature was wasted, Wayne ruined the "about a week ago" beat, drunk in love was close to a joke, beyonce and jay z be crying when they hear that shit, Weeknd and Kanye smashes Wayne's attempt, coco cover was wack, there was a few okay tracks nothing which would survive as a single in the hip hop charts and nothing i would probably give another listen to. Dreams & Nightmare was the only solo i actually likes on this tape. disappointment compared to Waynes previous tapes. you can say am hating but am jus being real up in here... and is it me up is wayne tryna emulate that faggy lil thug huhhgggghhhhhaaaaraaa sound when speaking?? no wonder why birdman put this wack shit on ice would have flopped as a EP, not with todays hip hop competition..
                  Stfu dirty ass, rat ass, hoe ass, crusty ass, dusty ass, dumpster juice ass, bottom of the barrel trash bag ass nigga

Comment

• Originally posted by slayeroo View Post
                    did he go over a ace hood beat? wich one
                    He's simply thanking him for a dope mixtape.

Comment

• Wayne sending a message to every rapper out there .. He basically saying you ain't safe.

Wayne even doing his old laughs, flow and his lyrics are similar to No Ceilings.

Comment

• After listening to this tape for the whole day I still feel like every listen is like a first listen this shit is gonna be timeless there's some dope bars on here
                        Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

• don't like the beat on no haters

Comment

Working...
                          X