No announcement yet.

Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Type is definitely one of my favorite tracks off of the mixtape, right off the bat.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      This mixtape is flamezzzzzz.. anyone saying otherwise is deaf bruhhh..

CoCo on some other shitt, that beat is now his, I dont even remember whose song is that..

Sh!t is obviously crazyyy

Trap House >>>> wheeew i was snapping i couldnt believe wayne could rap like that again

Selsun Blue is aight, 2nd part of verse where he started flowing like crazy was amazing..And that beat is dope af, whose beat is that?

Used To is dope af, Drake has nice part and Weezy kills that song.. fuck riff raff tho

NO TYPE!!!! >>>>>>>>> this is me and my drank type of shit, it's fucking crazyyyyyyy

Fingers Hurting ..I aint feeling it, I only like that little hook and shit, and ending..it's not that bad tho

Hot Nigga is aight, i didn't like the original song, but i like this one better, it's not a bad remix

HollyWeezy >>>>>>>>> this is some real Weezy right there, very creative, and amazing

Drunk In Love meeeeeeh, worst track on mixtape, I get that he wanted to spaz all his pussy lines on this song, but to me this shit is unlistenable, it's too corny..I like Christina Milian part tho, her hook is dope af..

You Guessed It is mediocre, he was having fun obviously, aint bad

Try Me is fantastiiiiic song, I love the flow, I love the feature, it's really awesome and doesn't sound like 2014/15 type of song, this is 2008/09 era.. IMO.. sounds kinda like "Staring at the World".. i mean i get the same feeling listening to it, it's far from same

Preach ...beat is awesome, his verse was decent, 2chainz should retire

ALPHABET >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sooooo sick, so sick i cant say anything more..

No Haters is nice, nothing special tho, same goes for Admit It..

Dreams and Nightmares is pretty damn good, I don't like these type of song tho where I literally have to turn volume down..but his lyrics and flow was great

Overall my mixtape rating: 8.5/10 and this shit is better than D5 and I loved D5.. It ain't nowhere near No Ceilings, even tho some songs are so sick that they are better than some No Ceilings songs.. I'm very happy with this mixtape, Im gonna bump this shit like cray

D5 for me was 7.5 or 8/10..

TLDR.. Mixtape is crazyyyyyy, NO TYPE, ALPHABET, COCO, SHIT, HOLLYWEEZY, TRAP HOUSE >>>>>>>>>>>>> those songs are 100/10

weezy
      100000% agree

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by EuroThaBest View Post
        Im just the only here, thinking S4TW2>No Ceilings ?
        Goddamn, weezy snapped this mixtape.
        OUT

Comment

• Finally listening to this

- - - Updated - - -

Finally listening to this

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
            OUT
            Easy nigga. Calm down boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by EuroThaBest View Post
              Easy nigga. Calm down boy.
              Nigga u think SFTW2 > No Ceilings, u r the one who needs to calm down.

Comment

• Shout out to the g�s from the ends, we don�t love no girls from the ends.�

@Danny M @Kuzz @Wisheezy Drake paying homage to Skepta :O

Comment

• The way drake says 'used to' is goat lol

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                    Selsun Blue Was Dope!
                    Was about to say the same I think we part of a minority on this one seen a lot people on other sites also not feeling Selsun Blue. I loved that shit though.
                    Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                      Selsun Blue and Drunk In Love were horrible lol
                      the rest was mad dope
                      Selsun Blue is gorgeous
                      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• no type is '08-'09 wayne....

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by dletender View Post
                          no type is '08-'09 wayne....
                          yassss! very much feels like it!

selsun blue is good, i didn't like how he started it, but it got better and better and that beat is great, that bass is fantastic on good headphones..it's crazy

AND MOST IMPORTANT.. They didn't fuck up the beats like they did with D5!! That makes this mixtape 100000000x better

Comment

Working...
                          X