Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TygaT-raw View Post
    Isn't it crazy he put this whole thing together in like a month? This shits on almost every rap album from 2014 those guys probably put close to year in for those albums, and Wayne just kills them in a month
    Cause bro.....
    Weezy Da God

Comment

• I can't get with the folks who say this is no where near NC. Like...how? What was he saying on NC that was so good in comparison?

D5 was his best tape since NC. I liked it more but it had a lot of bullshit lines and songs so I give the edge to NC as a project. But NC had bs too. This shit is his best tape since Drought 3. Fuck what yaw talmbout.

And someone said they like D4 more?

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TygaT-raw View Post
        Isn't it crazy he put this whole thing together in like a month? This shits on almost every rap album from 2014 those guys probably put close to year in for those albums, and Wayne just kills them in a month
        Cause Wayne is special. Theres never gonna be another one of him, just like Jordan and Kobe

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
        I can't get with the folks who say this is no where near NC. Like...how? What was he saying on NC that was so good in comparison?

D5 was his best tape since NC. I liked it more but it had a lot of bullshit lines and songs so I give the edge to NC as a project. But NC had bs too. This shit is his best tape since Drought 3. Fuck what yaw talmbout.

i still think people should wait atleast a week before saying its better than Drought 3/No Ceilings. Everyone is still pretty much in the honeymoon phase lol

Comment

• [MENTION=80399]freakjasp[/MENTION] You're not going to at least admit that HollyWeezy was album worthy. Yes, people are overrating the shit out of this mixtape when it does have it's fair share of duds. But that track, man. He's never really spit like that before.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
            I can't get with the folks who say this is no where near NC. Like...how? What was he saying on NC that was so good in comparison?

And someone aid they like D4 more?
            Nah lets not go that far... Lyrically this is his best stuff since no ceilings which I'd say everyone would consider one of his top 3 mixtapes... This is better then D5, D4, s4tw but I would say its on the level of D3 which I consider right under no ceilings.

Comment

• wayne > drake on used to? am I bugging...

they shooting a 100% together tho
              Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 01-21-2015, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post

its because he doesn't rap that long on this one, it would have been way better if he had just rapped for like 4 or 5 minutes straight on just a FEW of them. that's the ONLY thing i can think of that holds nc above sorry for the wait 2, most of these songs are only like 3 minutes in full
                Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                So we thinkin any of these songs topping Still Got the Rock and Levels?
                EASILY...hated d5 ever sinc e i heard that mud
                Originally posted by DaFinest View Post
                It's almost obligatory for a Weezy fan to like Coco.........his initial CM diss song.... Guess you didn't really follow the integrity that Wayne had with CM to have the courage to say all that shit...
                he should have rapped faster on it
                Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                Fixed
                no no type sucks on this bro

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                  Shout out to the g�s from the ends, we don�t love no girls from the ends.�

@Danny M @Kuzz @Wisheezy Drake paying homage to Skepta :O

Comment

• Alphabet bitches is perfection

Comment

• Just so everyone knows. There isn't any 'super' verses on here like on Run This Town.
                      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
                        Just so everyone knows. There isn't any 'super' verses on here like on Run This Town.
                        where's the point? lol

am curious

Comment

• Brief moment of silence for Chris Wallace
                          Soulja Slim, Pac, Pimp C I hope they smilin'

Try Me is so good

Comment

Working...
                          X