Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
    I believe they're opposites in this context though.
    Yeah, that super verse right after the first verse on Run This Town was not needed at all
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Not one song on this is as wack as Poke Her Face. Besides Drunk in Love. Okay, they both have their fair share of duds. But it's like niggas got selective memory or something. NC is not one of his top mixtapes. It just seemed like it because he had just came off about almost a year passing after D3 dropped (One of his worst mixtapes.) and the overrated C3. Yes, NC is better than D3 and C3. But not better than DD3 or D2. And damn sure not touching the underrated mostrous Suffix project. WOOH! Fuck having the most hunger back then, Wayne kinda could have taken the Punch Line King Crown back then that was usually reserved for East Coast Rappers like Cassidy, Fabolous, and Lloyd Banks. I think that's why I became a fan, because a New Orleans rapper was provin' he could blur the lines for the many subcultures and subgenres existent within the confines of this great thing called Hip-Hop/Rap.

Comment

• complex just tweeted something about sftw2 and wayne...kind of roasting him and the tape

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
          This ain't better than DD3, but this the best shit he spit since then.
          this the best shit' he's ever spittin i think lol. i've never seen him diss like this

and no no you right, i just went back and listened, no ceilings has NONE of the emotion of this

Comment

• dawg I like he turned some of these into a song.. thug cant fuck wit wayne no type lol

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungMoney2430 View Post
              complex just tweeted something about sftw2 and wayne...kind of roasting him and the tape

I honestly don't give a fuck about other ppl's opinion of this tape. I know how good this tape is myself. That's all that matters
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• coco no type tuesday beats must be wayne beats Goooat !

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
                  I honestly don't give a fuck about other ppl's opinion of this tape. I know how good this tape is myself. That's all that matters
                  yeah i know, not saying that. i just hate how hes still getting all this hate. people dont realize that he made this in just over a month...

Comment

• "Late last year, Lil Wayne vented on Twitter that he was trapped on Cash Money and that Birdman refused to release his album. Meanwhile, Birdman is putting out really good, free albums and touring the world with Young Thug and Quan. Birdman has a history of money-making endeavors, smart business moves, and an ear for hits. In this situation, why wouldn’t Birdman release a Lil Wayne album? Is it because Birdman doesn’t know what he’s doing? Or is it because, possibly, the album isn’t good? Birdman has a pretty solid track record. It’s easy to side with Lil Wayne on this one and paint a picture in which Birdman is the bad guy, but it feels like we aren’t getting both sides here."

Opinion seriously invalid. I stopped reading after I saw that. This personally couldn't be anymore misinformed about things. He puts down Wayne and praises Birdman and Thugga and Rich Homie Quan. FOH. This is better than The Rich Gang project by far.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungMoney2430 View Post
                      complex just tweeted something about sftw2 and wayne...kind of roasting him and the tape
                      Lol who reads that shit. Wayne bigger than the publications

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

I believe they're opposites in this context though.
                        Oh lol my bad

Comment

"Late last year, Lil Wayne vented on Twitter that he was trapped on Cash Money and that Birdman refused to release his album. Meanwhile, Birdman is putting out really good, free albums and touring the world with Young Thug and Quan. Birdman has a history of money-making endeavors, smart business moves, and an ear for hits. In this situation, why wouldn�t Birdman release a Lil Wayne album? Is it because Birdman doesn�t know what he�s doing? Or is it because, possibly, the album isn�t good? Birdman has a pretty solid track record. It�s easy to side with Lil Wayne on this one and paint a picture in which Birdman is the bad guy, but it feels like we aren�t getting both sides here."

Opinion seriously invalid. I stopped reading after I saw that. This personally couldn't be anymore misinformed about things. He puts down Wayne and praises Birdman and Thugga and Rich Homie Quan. FOH. This is better than The Rich Gang project by far.
                          they didn't hear wayne in 2014

Comment

Working...
                          X