Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
    "Late last year, Lil Wayne vented on Twitter that he was trapped on Cash Money and that Birdman refused to release his album. Meanwhile, Birdman is putting out really good, free albums and touring the world with Young Thug and Quan. Birdman has a history of money-making endeavors, smart business moves, and an ear for hits. In this situation, why wouldn’t Birdman release a Lil Wayne album? Is it because Birdman doesn’t know what he’s doing? Or is it because, possibly, the album isn’t good? Birdman has a pretty solid track record. It’s easy to side with Lil Wayne on this one and paint a picture in which Birdman is the bad guy, but it feels like we aren’t getting both sides here."

Opinion seriously invalid. I stopped reading after I saw that. This personally couldn't be anymore misinformed about things. He puts down Wayne and praises Birdman and Thugga and Rich Homie Quan. FOH. This is better than The Rich Gang project by far.
    For some reason this made me laugh

Comment

• This seems better than NC because of the circumstances. NC was released after The Carter 3 , he was THE BEST in a lot of his peers eyes, he was on top of his game, he was in his prime. S4tw2 comes in a different circumstance, a lot of people thought he fell off, a lot of his fans doubted he could ever spit fire again, he comes after tapes like IANAHB2 , D4, tracks where (and it hurts to say) he was murked by Drake, tracks like Start a Fire, this whole CM conflict. Different circumstances. When NC dropped he had no pressure no nothing on him. Nowadays he had a lot of pressure and expectations on his shoulders because of his weaker run in '12 and this whole conflict. Yeah, NC maybe is better but that was five years ago, different style, different place in his life. He evolved and this tape proves that his evolution needed time,but he got there.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        For some reason this made me laugh
        Bitch You Jealous is so mean though.

Comment

• Selson Blue!!!!!

Comment

"Late last year, Lil Wayne vented on Twitter that he was trapped on Cash Money and that Birdman refused to release his album. Meanwhile, Birdman is putting out really good, free albums and touring the world with Young Thug and Quan. Birdman has a history of money-making endeavors, smart business moves, and an ear for hits. In this situation, why wouldn�t Birdman release a Lil Wayne album? Is it because Birdman doesn�t know what he�s doing? Or is it because, possibly, the album isn�t good? Birdman has a pretty solid track record. It�s easy to side with Lil Wayne on this one and paint a picture in which Birdman is the bad guy, but it feels like we aren�t getting both sides here."

Opinion seriously invalid. I stopped reading after I saw that. This personally couldn't be anymore misinformed about things. He puts down Wayne and praises Birdman and Thugga and Rich Homie Quan. FOH. This is better than The Rich Gang project by far.
            L m F ao

Dumb Cunts.

Comment

"Late last year, Lil Wayne vented on Twitter that he was trapped on Cash Money and that Birdman refused to release his album. Meanwhile, Birdman is putting out really good, free albums and touring the world with Young Thug and Quan. Birdman has a history of money-making endeavors, smart business moves, and an ear for hits. In this situation, why wouldn�t Birdman release a Lil Wayne album? Is it because Birdman doesn�t know what he�s doing? Or is it because, possibly, the album isn�t good? Birdman has a pretty solid track record. It�s easy to side with Lil Wayne on this one and paint a picture in which Birdman is the bad guy, but it feels like we aren�t getting both sides here."

If Birdman could put out good albums, why hasn't he dropped an album in years.
              Complex keeps staying WOAT
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• U guessed it is soooo dope

Comment

• Could do without Alphabet, Admit it, and Drunk In Love. That's it. Just three duds. NC got about 4, if I count 'em out. I'm just sayin'. You do the math.

Comment

• Snl is cringe worthy

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• He should take the carter 5 and release it as a mixtape so he can re-record now that birdman added fuel to the fire

Comment

• "And this that Sorry 4 The Wait 2.
                        And I'm so Sorry 4 The Wait, too.
                        From New Orleans to The A, TRUE!
                        You test my homies, we ace you.
                        Tity, these niggas monkeys in Ape Suits.
                        I got a city, got a ocean, got a LAKE VIEW!
                        She took some shots, till she shot down a Grey Goose.
                        This that Sorry 4 The Wait, DEUCE!"

The way he says the bolded line was funny as hell.

Comment

• Exploiting this shit like a motherfucker..nig!!

Comment

Working...
                          X