Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
    I haven't seen one hate on the mixtape on Twitter .. People saying he's back, he's snapped and other shit.
    I've seen a fair bit of hate on FB tbh..

Originally posted by Aleksandrxx View Post
    Damn just went track for track and I gotta say its tied. So I take it back. They both basically have 5 great songs, 2 listenable ones and a lot of skips imo.

Those great songs really are great tho. amazing.

talking about d3 vs s4w2
    Yeah truth

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
    I've seen TOO MUCH hate on twitter lol. It was out for 8 mins & people started hating without getting past 3 tracks.
    But I have also seen too many people saying he snapped, more than the people who said it's wack!
    And I enjoyed the tape so I don't care what anyone thinks of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgetting about Dedication 2?

- - - Updated - - -

D5 > D3 tho.
    Yep

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
    [MENTION=75060]Black00[/MENTION] [MENTION=42670]THA GR8 M8[/MENTION] [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] [MENTION=92000]Theonlydjorkaeff[/MENTION]

Wayne murked us on coco
    I know.. I know. He must've heard us spazzing on it and stepped his game up..

Comment

• rich gang released official songs if wayne did a tape of original songs no freestyles he would get a better reaction

Comment

• Dog this tape so tight, i had to pause it mid way, i didnt get past the 10th song, i dont wanna get to the end of it

Comment

• Originally posted by wezz View Post
          Dog this tape so tight, i had to pause it mid way, i didnt get past the 10th song, i dont wanna get to the end of it
          You're gonna want to skip that track, bro. It might bring down your opinion on the whole tape. LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
            Snl is cringe worthy

Better than Tina tbh
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Fuck the shit outta her in a sauna
              Sweat her hair out, she look like Al Sharpton

Comment

• i just cant get enough of this tape

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
                  Better than Tina tbh
                  They both should be thankful wayne thinks with his dick sometimes and put them on the tape

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• dreams and nightmares is just perfect

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• HollyWeezy literally made the wait for new Wayne Material that much more worth it. I probably wouldn't even be mad if this was a 14-Track mixtape. It would have been flawless that way. But even with three or four duds, I'm satisfied. That's gotta count for something, because I'll be the first to let a nigga know if it was irrefutable to argue that he didn't have it anymore if he truly didn't. This tape shows he does. It's not perfect. With its imperfections, it brings the superstar down-to-earth. The heart on this project is hard to ignore.

Comment

• Lol the hype was crazy yesterday i probably made like 200 posts in this thread

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                          Lol the hype was crazy yesterday i probably made like 200 posts in this thread
                          Same lol

Comment

Working...
                          X