X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    All in all a solid 3/10.
    Yet you think D4 is better than this. Yikes
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

All in all a solid 3/10.
      ur mum

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        ur mum
        Your username is perfect for how I feel about your homosexual ass, take your prissy ass on.
        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• This nigga [MENTION=84653]nickiminajsitonmyface[/MENTION] is "CLEARLY" a troll. Y'all slow. Shout out doe.

Comment

All in all a solid 3/10.
            My nigga trollin yaw hard asab

Edit: 2006 beat me lol

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Your username is perfect for how I feel about your homosexual ass, take your prissy ass on.

xo

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                This nigga @nickiminajsitonmyface is "CLEARLY" a troll. Y'all slow. Shout out doe.
                Nah I just don't dick ride all his releases. Ever heard of the 100th monkey theory? It's like if 98 people see 100 people acting a certain way then all those 98 people will act that way because they don't want to be left out. I listened to the whole tape, I fuck with 3 or 4 tracks. The rest is bad and feels sloppy, the end.

Comment

Nah I just don't dick ride all his releases. Ever heard of the 100th monkey theory? It's like if 98 people see 100 people acting a certain way then all those 98 people will act that way because they don't want to be left out. I listened to the whole tape, I fuck with 3 or 4 tracks. The rest is bad and feels sloppy, the end.
                  Opinion respected. But that's like saying D3 is a 0/10. And I bet you don't feel that way. Which means we probably have nothing else to discuss on this matter. You could say 6/10. That's fair. But you better give D3 a negative 5, bruh. 'Cause "THIS" damn sure ain't "ANYBODY" worse project. Sloppy in some areas, definitely. No one said it wasn't. But you know damn well it could have been way worse. I personally remain firm with the 8 out of 10 argument. *Shrugs Shoulders* To each, his own.

Comment

You come on to a Lil Wayne fan site and say something negative about one of his projects. What do you expect?

You are asking for the attention. You say something negative and then get all surprised when you have 100 people jumping at your throat.

If you wanna say something negative then take it to a music forum elsewhere, but don't bring it to a site that is dedicated to Wayne fans and expect people to ok with it.

Either you are really stupid, or you like the attention.

If you don't like it, leave it at that. But trashing it over and over is just begging for attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                      Opinion respected. But that's like saying D3 is a 0/10. And I bet you don't feel that way. Which means we probably have nothing else to discuss on this matter. You could say 6/10. That's fair. But you better give D3 a negative 5, bruh. 'Cause "THIS" damn sure ain't "ANYBODY" worse project. Sloppy in some areas, definitely. No one said it wasn't. But you know damn well it could have been way worse. I personally remain firm with the 8 out of 10 argument. *Shrugs Shoulders* To each, his own.
                      Future of Hip-Hop,

Instagram

D3 was his other bad mixtape for me. I loved No Ceilings of course, also Dedication 4 because of the production. D5 was pretty nice, of course the Drought series. Sorry 4 The Wait 1 is one of my favorites. As far as recent stuff he's done you dig.

Comment

All in all a solid 3/10.
                        The white don' turned my niggas into Nazi's lord..

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                          You come on to a Lil Wayne fan site and say something negative about one of his projects. What do you expect?

You are asking for the attention. You say something negative and then get all surprised when you have 100 people jumping at your throat.

If you wanna say something negative then take it to a music forum elsewhere, but don't bring it to a site that is dedicated to Wayne fans and expect people to ok with it.

Either you are really stupid, or you like the attention.

If you don't like it, leave it at that. But trashing it over and over is just begging for attention.
                          I don't really care, I just want to see how stupid some Wayne fans can be.

Comment

Working...
                          X