No announcement yet.

Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne delivered and reclaimed his crown with this mixtape, easily my favorite from him ever.

Comment

• Damn though. Anthony really doesn't like this? I forgot who we were talking about here. Wayne has probably never been in his radar. Listening to this "No One Is Safe" project by Trinidad James project. First track wasn't bad, actually. Not my usual cup of tea, but I could probably see myself playing it once more at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
        @ the whole post
        so you deny gudda may have written for this mixtape? your retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
          So needle drop's anthony fantano tweeted this.

he basically hates on every album, pathetic

Sorry, i don't even know who the fuck he is lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bobtom37 View Post
            so you deny gudda may have written for this mixtape? your retarded.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• It's a bird it's a plane it's a crowbar!!
              Such a dope line

Comment

• Originally posted by cx14xc View Post
                Go back n read the ugly ducking story. He came out on top at the end became number 1.
                I know the story lol

But some peoples acted like it was an indirect diss towards Birdman (that he was an ugly duck lol) nvm

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                  So needle drop's anthony fantano tweeted this.

he basically hates on every album, pathetic

pf , this guy never liked wayne man , he never liked c4 or anything else. He is very choosey with his critique and shit. I used to watch his videos but i've forgotten he exists

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                  I know the story lol

But some peoples acted like it was an indirect diss towards Birdman (that he was an ugly duck lol) nvm
                  man , he could be referring to a lot of things:
                  1)he is like the ugly duckling , his parent rejected him for other children. buuut
                  2)in fact he is a fuckin swan. He shines more than the other children (young thug , poor homie quan) and he's better.
                  3)some people believe birdman is ugly. Or he does dirty/ugly things (that's a reach) , so the junior is like an ugly duckling (i dont like this theory though)
                  4)he was under his father's wings but not anymore , so he feels alone and lonely like the ugly duckling

and i could find a lot more actually...it's a very interesting line
                  Last edited by Black00; 01-21-2015, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                    Not to mention how up-to-date he is. He must have "JUST" recorded Preach about a week and a half ago after that 2 Chainz interview with Nancy Grace.

"Please don't worry, Nancy.
                    All my weed is organic.
                    If my children end up smokin', I'll whoop their ass if they don't pass it." <----And he's not up-to-date? Out of touch, how? Fuck that complex editor.

This mixtape will be one of his slept on projects. I'm callin' it now. Shouldn't be though.
                    you said that about D5 too I'm pretty sure, which was slept on lol good call

Comment

• So Used To, HollyWeezy, Admit It, and No Haters. Are they original?

I know HollyWeezy is

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                        So Used To, HollyWeezy, Admit It, and No Haters. Are they original?

I know HollyWeezy is
                        They are all original.
                        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
                          They are all original.
                          They're all so damn dope. Hyped for C5.

Comment

Working...
                          X