Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
    Not to mention how up-to-date he is. He must have "JUST" recorded Preach about a week and a half ago after that 2 Chainz interview with Nancy Grace.

"Please don't worry, Nancy.
    All my weed is organic.
    If my children end up smokin', I'll whoop their ass if they don't pass it." <----And he's not up-to-date? Out of touch, how? Fuck that complex editor.

This mixtape will be one of his slept on projects. I'm callin' it now. Shouldn't be though.
    I bet it was the "one song left to record"

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• I have been playing Coco the most.

Fav track on the tape tbh, cuz it gets you so fucking hyped! He killed that shit. The beat was like made for this song lol. Couldn't have made a better intro.

Fav part of track:

Tell them niggas no love lost cause I ain't got shit to lose
      I told myself to save yourself cause I can't save you
      I send my goons to kill somebody, I need head proof
      I found a needle in a haystack, put the thread through
      I tried to stitch the wound back up but I just bled through

Goes kraaazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
        I have been playing Coco the most.

Fav track on the tape tbh, cuz it gets you so fucking hyped! He killed that shit. The beat was like made for this song lol. Couldn't have made a better intro.

Fav part of track:

Tell them niggas no love lost cause I ain't got shit to lose
        I told myself to save yourself cause I can't save you
        I send my goons to kill somebody, I need head proof
        I found a needle in a haystack, put the thread through
        I tried to stitch the wound back up but I just bled through

Goes kraaazy
        damn , coco is soooo good , but fingers hurting , hot niqqa , admit it , used to , alphabet are on repeat too for me....

but coco might take the cake...it's too early , i gotta listen to the whole tape couple times more

- - - Updated - - -

edit: hollyweezy is awesome too though , the beat...oh lord...

Comment

• mixtape goes hard, first time i got this hype and excited listening to wayne in years.

Comment

• I feel like you could put the best songs on this project with the best songs on Dedication 5 and you got yourself a Top 3 Mixtape from "ANY" artist. Listening to "Started" and missing that voice. The tonality and the cavalier attitude juxtaposed with that guttural delivery is just so infectious. That's Vintage Mixtape Weezy, boy.

Comment

• Addicted To "Trap House" Hands Down My Fav!!

& It's Funny How Shit & Fingers Hurtin' Damn Near Feel Like They Don't Count Because They Dropped Previously
              lol I skip the fuck outta them songs

But "Trap House" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                cause that nigga purposefully gets possed by demons and then goes on the track, cant compete with a nigga who does blood sacrafices and has sex rituals to get empowered to flow better
                Man i'm sorry, i'm usually not a 'mean' guy at all, but what in the fuck is wrong with you? Off topic but there ain't no way i could just scroll past this and not comment back to you. And the only reason is because it's you that said that, and not 99% of the other homies on here because the other 99% would say something 'like' this, but it'd be referring too how he absolutely murdered every track on here, well pretty much every one, with new and improved energy, flow, devilish, ghoulish, possessed flow that you speak of. But the thing is, you actually believe that he prays to the Devil and actually gets possessed by demons and goes in the booth and then raps. I just don't understand you or what the fuck you "think", like every single person on here doesn't either. I mean you just say, and its one thing to "say", but the thing is, you actually, really believe the completely random, fucked up, obviously insane, completely stupid ignorant shit that everyone else who is in their right minds know is NOT possible in anyway shape or form. The key word is "right" minds, because you clearly are not and haven't been for a very long time man. I hope you see a psychologist on a regular basis for your sake, so you don't end up killing yourself one day, and any other very unfortunate peoples sake, so those random people don't end up getting murdered by you because they were in the very wrong place at the very wrong time, all because of the voices you hear on a regular basis told you to do so. I hope you and your doctor are able to, or have been able too find a medication, or multiple most likely in your case that are able to help you. I really do. Seriously. I only want the best for you man, I only hope for the best for people in general.
                Last edited by GetRepped; 01-21-2015, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Everybody I know said the mixtape was just ok. Personally i like it.

Btw, someone said that the arm on the over isnt Wayne's but Birdman's. Can anyone confirm?

- - - Updated - - -

on the cover*

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsMK12 View Post
                    Everybody I know said the mixtape was just ok. Personally i like it.

Btw, someone said that the arm on the over isnt Wayne's but Birdman's. Can anyone confirm?

- - - Updated - - -

on the cover*
                    lol whoever said it's bird mans its a fucking dumbass

Comment

• anyone feel awesome for knowing we were all around and actively bumping lil wayne during these times? imagine in 10-20 years..our kids, or whoever will play these wayne songs and be like "sorry for the wait? what? and who is CM? what does he keep talking about with all these disses against a CM and birdman?" but we know damn well whats going on. we saw wayne personally diss CM and birdman, HIMSELF!

we were here when D5(or was it d4) was supposed to drop on X day, so we waited ALL DAY LONG for that shit to drop. we all be on datpiff and the timer goes to 0 and just resets. we wait hours. like we just did on the 20th. up all night. then mack said it'd drop the next day. NOPE.

we were here to experience the problems with all his shit being pushed back. we all recognize and know his golden years and can look back at what we were doin in those mid 2000s bumpin that weezy when he released thousands of features in like 3-4 years! new shit every weekend pretty much.!!

idk, i smoked some weed and i was just thinkin that...

p.s. to be on topic..yall like the "alphabet" song, really? beat is dope, and his delivery/flow is too. but i cant handle all the pussy lines. alphabet and drunk in love are my least favorite (but still good) traphouse, no type, fingers hurting, shit, no haters, hollyweezy, try me..are my favorites. hot nigga and you guessed it are GOOD, but i am so tired of those 2 beats, i have to be in the mood for it. but the lyrics are on point
                      Last edited by hydro-dro; 01-21-2015, 10:14 PM. Reason: words

Comment

• Why does that egg head looking fuck think his opinion is better than everyone elses? Everyone got a opinion.

Comment

• One of my favorite tracks so far is preach. That beat for some reason is too good
                          I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X