X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
      Y'all wanted me to spit now I'm droolin' on my chain.
      that transition was krazy bro.

Comment

• DDayummmmm

When he says "Look what you made me do!!" right at the start of CoCo gets me HYPEEE!!!!

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

• "It's all about the YOUNG FUCKIN' MONEYYYYYY!!!!
          It's a war in these streets. I NEED A HUMVEE!!!
          That AK-47, that's MY TRUSTEE!
          Got some tricks up my sleeves. I need some CUFF LINKS!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsMK12 View Post
            Everybody I know said the mixtape was just ok. Personally i like it.

Btw, someone said that the arm on the over isnt Wayne's but Birdman's. Can anyone confirm?

- - - Updated - - -

on the cover*
            why don't you ask the person who created the cover. even he already showed us what picture he got the arm from . . . . .

Comment

• Selsun blue sounds soooo dope.
              ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
                Selsun blue sounds soooo dope.
                I know right? It's funny how he fucked that beat up better than Troy Ave.

Comment

• So many people hating on Twitter. Guarntee every single person hating hasn't even played the tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                    I know right? It's funny how he fucked that beat up better than Troy Ave.
                    Officially a weezy beat now.
                    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• "Disrespect the caterpillar, rave about the butterfly." Not all lines have to be punchlines to be some shit that make you sit and think about how society treats people on the come-up, but exalt them when they've already garnered mass appeal and recognition out the wazoo. For example, how most people actually seem to not like this mixtape and think of it as an afterthought, outside of this forum. Meanwhile, the same motherfuckers are raving about people like Young Thug, Rich Homie Quan, and Migos. When Wayne is practically the pioneer to their looks and sound. I gotta hear that Tetsuo & Youth though.

Comment

So many people hating on Twitter. Guarntee every single person hating hasn't even played the tape.
                        Seen this tape get way more praise than hate. In my area, online, other artists, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Also HollyWeezy is just too amazing. That legit sounds like a song picked straight outta his 06-08 era.

Comment

So many people hating on Twitter. Guarntee every single person hating hasn't even played the tape.
                          They know what's up. It's not hating, he fell off. I said this too, just tryna be real here. HollyWeezy, Sh!t, Used To (Drake verse), and Dreams and Nightmares. Rest is embarrassing really. No production value. I realize it's a mixtape but mixtapes should have some love put in them too, not just OK let's spit some bars and dip. That sounds like what he did. I was going off yesterday but I was just mad you dig, Wayne should get some producers in the studio and have them review what he does before he puts out a mixtape. It sounds like he just had some engineer cut and paste his verses on top of the beats. And some of them aren't even the real beats, just copies. Come on, be realistic.
                          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Working...
                          X