Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aza View Post
    DDayummmmm

When he says "Look what you made me do!!" right at the start of CoCo gets me HYPEEE!!!!
    yo, he starts off the mixtape with that and it got me so hyped

Comment

• Originally posted by hydro-dro View Post
      anyone feel awesome for knowing we were all around and actively bumping lil wayne during these times? imagine in 10-20 years..our kids, or whoever will play these wayne songs and be like "sorry for the wait? what? and who is CM? what does he keep talking about with all these disses against a CM and birdman?" but we know damn well whats going on. we saw wayne personally diss CM and birdman, HIMSELF!
      it feels good to be from this tunechi era

Comment

• hollyweezy is my new favorite song. Holy shit. I feel like everyone agrees with me on this. Definitely a goat weezy song

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
          "Disrespect the caterpillar, rave about the butterfly." Not all lines have to be punchlines to be some shit that make you sit and think about how society treats people on the come-up, but exalt them when they've already garnered mass appeal and recognition out the wazoo. For example, how most people actually seem to not like this mixtape and think of it as an afterthought, outside of this forum. Meanwhile, the same motherfuckers are raving about people like Young Thug, Rich Homie Quan, and Migos. When Wayne is practically the pioneer to their looks and sound. I gotta hear that Tetsuo & Youth though.

Damn straight! I been thinking on that line and it now makes so much sense!

But surely he is the butterfly, as he has been in the game longer and therefore matured?

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              try me at the start.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                They know what's up. It's not hating, he fell off. I said this too, just tryna be real here. HollyWeezy, Sh!t, Used To (Drake verse), and Dreams and Nightmares. Rest is embarrassing really. No production value. I realize it's a mixtape but mixtapes should have some love put in them too, not just OK let's spit some bars and dip. That sounds like what he did. I was going off yesterday but I was just mad you dig, Wayne should get some producers in the studio and have them review what he does before he puts out a mixtape. It sounds like he just had some engineer cut and paste his verses on top of the beats. And some of them aren't even the real beats, just copies. Come on, be realistic.
                Lol @ you changing your avi to birdman and thugger cause you "don't like" s4tw2

Attention seeking at its finest.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• This mixtape got me like
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceman25 View Post
                    hollyweezy is my new favorite song. Holy shit. I feel like everyone agrees with me on this. Definitely a goat weezy song
                    its better than all them songs that were released for c5

Comment

• so.. thug talkin' bout Wayne on that IG pik or...?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        its better than all them songs that were released for c5
                        Grindin might still be my favorite but this is on the same level.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Broskie View Post
                          so.. thug talkin' bout Wayne on that IG pik or...?

Me and birdman gone in on lil bitty bitch?

Could be....this should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                          X