Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    slept when the tape dropped but did any site crash when it got released?
    only heard about lwhq crashing
    I heard that app crashed. I ain't dl that shit.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Man I love the 2014-2015 wayne. Everyone needs to stop with comments about comparing old and new wayne. It's annoying. I'm happy with where wayne is at now with his music.

- - - Updated - - -

D5 was a great wayne mixtape and this even tops that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        You srs?

Grinding is my fav song off C5 sessions...
        yep

could never get into it

Comment

• brah

secret wayne fans

also peep the time

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
            brah

secret wayne fans

also peep the time

exposed lol

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
              brah

secret wayne fans

also peep the time
              there are two types of people in the world

people who love wayne

people who hate on wayne because he's better than their favorite rapper but they secretly also love him

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                there are two types of people in the world

people who love wayne

people who hate on wayne because he's better than their favorite rapper but they secretly also love him
                they just hate cuz it makes them look "cool" and they will get a few retweets

Comment

• On you guessed:

Does wayne say "stunting on these niggas, stunt stunt, shit nigga don't like" as in he's a stunner and niggas hate it?

Or he says "stunting on these niggas, stunt stunt, shit nigga don't lie" as in imitating birdman's flow and telling him stop lying?

Confused with the last word lol

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Ok yall I know Riff Raff is the cancer of hip hop basically but he a funny ass motherfucker and I fuck with his lil intro on Used To. I know some of y'all hate it but that's kinda like him showing his respect for wayne if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by cy-rus View Post
                      Ok yall I know Riff Raff is the cancer of hip hop basically but he a funny ass motherfucker and I fuck with his lil intro on Used To. I know some of y'all hate it but that's kinda like him showing his respect for wayne if you ask me.
                      Iont have a problem with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cy-rus View Post
                        Ok yall I know Riff Raff is the cancer of hip hop basically but he a funny ass motherfucker and I fuck with his lil intro on Used To. I know some of y'all hate it but that's kinda like him showing his respect for wayne if you ask me.
                        I don't think its love for wayne I think it's love for Drake because it was originally a drake song that he gave wayne. Just how I take it

Comment

• Originally posted by TygaT-raw View Post
                          I don't think its love for wayne I think it's love for Drake because it was originally a drake song that he gave wayne. Just how I take it
                          No one ever has proof of this but keep saying it. At least let someone with merit confirm it before spreading it as gospel.

Comment

Working...
                          X