No announcement yet.

Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooooooo I haven't burned out on any songs yet. Haven't felt that way about a wayne tape since NC.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      Soooooooo I haven't burned out on any songs yet. Haven't felt that way about a wayne tape since NC.
      i havent played it like i play his other mixtapes cause i dont want to over play any songs

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
        Versace Mansion is not a private location b... Its open to the public if you have the $$$$$$.
        Don't explain urself g. Most these ppl never heard of the Versace mansion til wayne tweeted it and wanna act like they aware....

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• So when wayne says "fuck my nigga Terry for a new blackberry" is he talking about Term?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
            So when wayne says "fuck my nigga Terry for a new blackberry" is he talking about Term?
            Terry Kennedy????

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
              It was for drakes mixtape and wayne put it on here without telling him. now Drake has to get another wondagurl beat. that might've been Wayne's only feature on the tape so he may not be on it now

- - - Updated - - -

It was for drakes mixtape and wayne put it on here without telling him. now Drake has to get another wondagurl beat. that might've been Wayne's only feature on the tape so he may not be on it now
              How do you know he put it on there without telling him? U just assuming or did you read that somewhere

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                Don't explain urself g. Most these ppl never heard of the Versace mansion til wayne tweeted it and wanna act like they aware....
                When I was down in Miami I wanted to check it out, but never got around to it. I'm definitely familiar with it, and it's really not that hard to find, even if you're just visiting. Would be dope to go tonight tho!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                i havent played it like i play his other mixtapes cause i dont want to over play any songs
                I'm trying, but it's just too good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steveee View Post
                  How do you know he put it on there without telling him? U just assuming or did you read that somewhere
                  I posted who said it and he's a credible source. He's in or knows ppl in drakes camp

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                    Terry Kennedy????
                    Only reason I say Term is this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedAngelB...55216622624769

Comment

• Alphabet WAS THE SHIT HANDS DOWN SHITS ON EVERY SONG ON S4TW1 except not nearly as much as marvins room freestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Realmusic View Post
                        Alphabet WAS THE SHIT HANDS DOWN SHITS ON EVERY SONG ON S4TW1 except not nearly as much as marvins room freestyle
                        marvins room and sure thing are so chill

Comment

• "No Hesitation, No Stall Like The Bathrooms Crowded"
                          "Did My Time At Cash Money Time Served & Released" - Weezy F. Baby

Comment

Working...
                          X