• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/JuliaBeverly/sta...00999061413889

Comment

• that's hilarious lmao

Comment

• The only songs I skip are Alphabet and Drunk In Love. I preferred the original Alphabet bitches and just can't get into the new one.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
          The only songs I skip are Alphabet and Drunk In Love. I preferred the original Alphabet bitches and just can't get into the new one.
          there is an original?

or do you mean tuesday?
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
            The only songs I skip are Alphabet and Drunk In Love. I preferred the original Alphabet bitches and just can't get into the new one.
            i too prefer tuesday (not the original alphabet bitches , where'd you find this?) but wayne gave it a fresh look .

the only song i skip is selsun blue for some reason...

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmYd3FrnSms
              common people step your wayne game up as if you don't know alphabet bitches

Comment

• Doesnt look like Drake nor barbie at the party? And still no real word on the situation, will be sad if they turn their backs on him now. Better had been a good turn out for this party to

Comment

• yall dont know about the real alphabet bitches?
                  that shit is legendary..but i kinda like this one more..

just an update of my opinion about this tape..i relistened to it many times, and i loveeeeeee PREACH, that shit is so dope..i wish 2chainz wasnt on it, and instead weezy had 1 more verse.. and Try Me is probably my fav track..also No Hates grew on me so much, its so dope!

i dont fux with u guessed it..aaaand..thats it lol

Comment

• This tape is legendary. Fuck the past 5 tapes.

He's so focused on this shit.
                    Last edited by TyIquan; 01-26-2015, 02:50 PM.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      yall dont know about the real alphabet bitches?
                      that shit is legendary..but i kinda like this one more..

just an update of my opinion about this tape..i relistened to it many times, and i loveeeeeee PREACH, that shit is so dope..i wish 2chainz wasnt on it, and instead weezy had 1 more verse.. and Try Me is probably my fav track..also No Hates grew on me so much, its so dope!

i dont fux with u guessed it..aaaand..thats it lol
                      How do you not like you guessed it? That song is so dope

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        How do you not like you guessed it? That song is so dope
                        ahh idk bruh.. it's not bad tho, but i didn't like original as well..and idk for me it's not repeatable song..

But Preach grew on me so much, its fantastic!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                          ahh idk bruh.. it's not bad tho, but i didn't like original as well..and idk for me it's not repeatable song..

But Preach grew on me so much, its fantastic!
                          I love You Guessed It, but Preach is super dope. It's like he went back to 07 on it. Maybe it was the familiarity of the beat.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Working...
                          X