Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cy-rus View Post
    And WEEZY still hottest, tamales, my private jet got that wifi and that wireless.
    The only time he called himself 'Weezy' on the whole tape. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    thought i heard it more than once.. probably just played that over & over lmao.
    thats tha only thing i want to change tbh. Weezy F. lines are GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
      Original if you're getting drunk and hyped and dancing and shit

Remix if you're about to fuck lol

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        "I ain't trippin, i got barbie, i got drake too"
        I honestly just wanna see a video of wayne drake and nicki saying Fuck Birdman and Cash Money. I'd get so hype

Comment

• The link only gave me 256kpbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            "I ain't trippin, i got barbie, i got drake too"
            "So diss me, and dont diss my daddy
            Cause who was there when no one wasnt? just my daddy
            Who was there when I needed money? just my daddy
            So who be there when I see the money? just my daddy
            Who said that I'd be the one? just my daddy"
            I hope your right , but to support is to show solidarity in most cases ,especially this one , theyve not said a word about any of this. We'll see man hopefully they got his back.

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
              "So diss me, and dont diss my daddy
              Cause who was there when no one wasnt? just my daddy
              Who was there when I needed money? just my daddy
              So who be there when I see the money? just my daddy
              Who said that I'd be the one? just my daddy"
              I hope your right , but to support is to show solidarity in most cases ,especially this one , theyve not said a word about any of this. We'll see man hopefully they got his back.
              pretty sure they will go with wayne, wayne put them up there where they are today
              plus the drake feature on sftw2 pretty much shows drake is on waynes site
              but i agree, lets wait on an official statement

Comment

• haven't totally settled on an opinion.. but still leaning d5.. which i got as his best tape since drought 3... but id put this up w no ceilings, at least. very likely better...

more important to me, when you look at the landscape, and consider everyones last two releases.. dont see how wayne isnt the worlds best rapper.. then considering the time frame.. 2 full length projects w a third on deck.. hes so far ahead. its incredible

Comment

• Originally posted by mode View Post
                  haven't totally settled on an opinion.. but still leaning d5.. which i got as his best tape since drought 3... but id put this up w no ceilings, at least. very likely better...

more important to me, when you look at the landscape, and consider everyones last two releases.. dont see how wayne isnt the worlds best rapper.. then considering the time frame.. 2 full length projects w a third on deck.. hes so far ahead. its incredible
                  nah man , wayne's last release (many will say c2 too)is far from great....i can name at least 5 rappers whose last two releases are better...

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                    nah man , wayne's last release (many will say c2 too)is far from great....i can name at least 5 rappers whose last two releases are better...
                    You gonna name new rappers like Kendrick or..? You gotta name rappers like Kanye, Jay-Z, Nas, T.I., etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                      name em...

kendrick is up there.. but look at the years apart.. kanye could be up there... but still the timeframe.. wayne works at 3 to 1 pace.. too much pressure..

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinChavarria View Post
                        The link only gave me 256kpbs.
                        the link from livemixtapes?

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                          Possibly the worst remix I've ever heard. Discounting anything french Montana has been on.

The original was GOAT. Who let Wayne put this on a goat mixtape??

Comment

Working...
                          X