Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    Whats so good about it......
    i dont know bro. i listen to the tape over the datpiff app and everytime Hollyweezy is coming...i mean just the beat is so memorable and how he straight kills it. i'm not a lot into tunechi wayne but on this tape you can easily pick your favorite song and put it in Top50 imo

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      Sounds like MC Hammer's accountants last words
      lol

cause unlike hammer $30 million cant hurt me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        Whats so good about it......
        Lyrics

Flow

Beat

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          go look in latest news or on the blog
          Thanks bro but you coulda at least said yeah it's legit. I already read that shit on another website and when I looked there was no thread for it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by cy-rus View Post
            Thanks bro but you coulda at least said yeah it's legit. I already read that shit on another website and when I looked there was no thread for it yet.
            oh

Comment

• People already about to turn on HollyWeezy. Y'all so damn predictable. I'd give up if y'all were the main driving force of my movement. Poor Wayne. I'm not even saying it's classic. If a song is good and it just works, sometimes, you don't need to dissect all of the intrinsic intricacies (And even unconventional touches) that give it replay value. Don't need to explain why it's good. It just is. Goddamn. Every fucking time he drops something, y'all play it out. Your fault. Noticing a trend and it's honestly y'all fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                lol

cause unlike hammer $30 million cant hurt me!
                Said Hov. Worth half a billy and pays his bills lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                People already about to turn on HollyWeezy. Y'all so damn predictable. I'd give up if y'all were the main driving force of my movement. Poor Wayne. I'm not even saying it's classic. If a song is good and it just works, sometimes, you don't need to dissect all of the intrinsic intricacies (And even unconventional touches) that give it replay value. Don't need to explain why it's good. It just is. Goddamn. Every fucking time he drops something, y'all play it out. Your fault. Noticing a trend and it's honestly y'all fault.
                Exactly.

When something is dope, it's just dope. Maybe y'all overplayed it. I know I jam this mixtape, but I listen to other shit in between too.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                  Said Hov. Worth half a billy and pays his bills lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

When something is dope, it's just dope. Maybe y'all overplayed it. I know I jam this mixtape, but I listen to other shit in between too.
                  Exactly. I listened to mixtape 4 times through max, then didn't touch it again, it'll still be there in a weeks time or so

Comment

• amazing amy is too good

should of made the tape

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      amazing amy is too good

should of made the tape
                      It was good if you really "NEED" Migos to outshine Wayne on his own song and on his own mixtape. Sure. It should have went on one of their mixtapes.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                        It was good if you really "NEED" Migos to outshine Wayne on his own song and on his own mixtape. Sure. It should have went on one of their mixtapes.
                        Naw..

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                          Naw..
                          Naw to what? It going on one of their mixtapes or Wayne actually being outshone? The former is harmless, and the latter is really irrefutable. Wayne wasn't spittin' shit but the title track for most of that song. No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X