One of my top favorites on the tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      amazing amy is horrible
      in ur opinion brah

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        my new favorite song is selsun blue

just listened to it like 4 times in a row...

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
          One of my top favorites on the tape.
          Originally posted by mode View Post
          just listened to it like 4 times in a row...
          yes friends

Comment

• Pls stop sharing ur music here no one gonna listen

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• IT'S ALL ABOUT THAT YOUNG FCKN MONEY!!

and amazing amy sucks asscheeks.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                my new favorite song is selsun blue
                It's been my favorite I can't get enough of it!

Comment

• Instagram

Chief bumpin s4tw2

Comment

• Man I been kinda high and listened to the tape and was really vibin to it..

There are two statements that I gotta make

The way he flowed in Hollyweezy is just fucking crazy ! that part right there

I was a match made in heaven when hell was a pile of wood
                    I run through hell, with gasoline drawers won't stop tell the devil that god is good
                    Entrepreneur in a Bentley droptop is off, vagina connoisseur out the hood
                    I come from Hollygrove, everyday Halloween
                    We shoot your block up and just say we shot a scene
                    Been on my beast since I was wearing wallabees
                    Well paparazzi, I need my privacy, fuck yo photography, I react violently
                    Make sure your camera get the good side of me, Lawwwd

^^the way he flows and switches it up at the end is just pure Weezy ridin the beat the way he wants

I come from Hollygrove, Hollywood should make a movie about Hollygrove

Whoo, whoever play me should get a Oscar and a golden globe
                    This ain't no movie, this is real shit, I don't need a script cause I know my role
                    My Hollywood bitch just overdosed, all she could snort more coke than Pinocchio
                    I come from the streets but got superstar written all over my face

and the second thing is .. Dreams & Nightmares .. good lord almighty alone knows what happened in the booth
                    while he recorded this track

For real the way he rides the beat from start to finish is untouchable.
                    The beat incorporated a part of Weezy's soul man that's forever his.
                    You cannot possibly hate on this and I dont even matter if anybody do cause this has nothing to do with opinions
                    This track is G.O.A.T material . Such an A1 song . Should be directly next to the definition of GOAT .. and rape

and yes I'm high af

still #factsonly
                    Last edited by TuneFromMoon; 01-30-2015, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• I come from the streets but got superstar written all over my faaaaaceeeee
                      That's why these hoes in my faaaceeee

that part's so catchy

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                        Man I been kinda high and listened to the tape and was really vibin to it..

There are two statements that I gotta make

The way he flowed in Hollyweezy is just fucking crazy ! that part right there

I was a match made in heaven when hell was a pile of wood
                        I run through hell, with gasoline drawers won't stop tell the devil that god is good
                        Entrepreneur in a Bentley droptop azure, vagina connoisseur out the hood
                        I come from Hollygrove, everyday Halloween
                        We shoot your block up and just say we shot a scene
                        Been on my beast since I was wearing wallabees
                        Well paparazzi, I need my privacy, fuck yo photography, I react violently
                        Make sure your camera get the good side of me, Lawwwd

^^the way he flows and switches it up at the end is just pure Weezy ridin the beat the way he wants

I come from Hollygrove, Hollywood should make a movie about Hollygrove

Whoo, whoever play me should get a Oscar and a golden globe
                        This ain't no movie, this is real shit, I don't need a script cause I know my role
                        My Hollywood bitch just overdosed, all she could snort more coke than Pinocchio
                        I come from the streets but got superstar written all over my face

and the second thing is .. Dreams & Nightmares .. good lord almighty alone knows what happened in the booth
                        while he recorded this track

For real the way he rides the beat from start to finish is untouchable.
                        The beat incorporated a part of Weezy's soul man that's forever his.
                        You cannot possibly hate on this and I dont even matter if anybody do cause this has nothing to do with opinions
                        This track is G.O.A.T material . Such an A1 song . Should be directly next to the definition of GOAT .. and rape

and yes I'm high af

still #factsonly
                        Never heard that line quite well till now. Hot damn! The flow had me lost

D&M is just a classic mixtape track by wayne at this point.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• I'm hanging out a Mulsanne without a brain is outta his mind
                          I pull over I push a button it change like Optimus Prime

execution of this line was flawless.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X