• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    New definition of Wayne stan

If you can sit through drunk in love from start to finish

Extra points if you say Wayne ripped it
    That means nothing of being a stan. Everybody has their own opinion about a song. Because you don't like it doesn't mean everybody else doesnt.

I really enjoy the song, and prefer it much over the original. But that doesn't make me a "Stan"

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
      That means nothing of being a stan. Everybody has their own opinion about a song. Because you don't like it doesn't mean everybody else doesnt.

I really enjoy the song, and prefer it much over the original. But that doesn't make me a "Stan"
      Actually it does.. To say Christina x Wayne did better as a whole than Bey x Jay is ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by thelittlebigKAHUNA View Post
        Actually it does.. To say Christina x Wayne did better as a whole than Bey x Jay is ridiculous
        They both did wack. Bey jay tina wayne

dont like the song. imo tho

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by thelittlebigKAHUNA View Post
          I didn't say they did better. I just said I prefer it better. I'm not a Jay fan, never have been so I don't like him on that song. I like Bey, and she was great on it.

But Im a Wayne fan, and I like his music. I prefer him on it than Jay. But because you guys may prefer Jay x Bey, doesn't mean I have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
            Me too lol
            Cant stand the beats
            Wtf
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
              I didn't say they did better. I just said I prefer it better. I'm not a Jay fan, never have been so I don't like him on that song. I like Bey, and she was great on it.

But Im a Wayne fan, and I like his music. I prefer him on it than Jay. But because you guys may prefer Jay x Bey, doesn't mean I have to.
              So you like the song purely because you like Wayne more than Jay..

Hence my point is confirmed

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                They both did wack. Bey jay tina wayne

dont like the song. imo tho
                This. Yaw act like that shit was godsent before.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Throw dat throw dat pussy, girl, throw dat throw dat pussy

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

lmao so u are a stan if u dislike an artist and prefer a song by an artist u like over a song by the artist u dislike?
                    I think i god a wrong definition of stan lol

Comment

No, not your point. I dont like Jay Z. I can't fucking stand him. I enjoy Wayne's music. I like the his version of the song. I also happen to prefer the Weeknd's too.

Does that make me a Weeknd stan?

Gtfo outta here with your Stan shit. You people are so biased with being a stan and criticize other people for enjoying an artist.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                      lmao so u are a stan if u dislike an artist and prefer a song by an artist u like over a song by the artist u dislike?
                      I think i god a wrong definition of stan lol
                      Exactly. Thank you homie. They act like it's not ok to be a fan of an artist and enjoy their music. People are so fucked up.

What happened to just being a fan? When were there rules made?

Comment

• I have the feeling the whole CM situation made wayne think that hes the best again, there were plenty lines on sftw2
                        'I'm the greatest and improving'
                        'Hold up wait a second, yall thought i was second?'

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                          I have the feeling the whole CM situation made wayne think that hes the best again, there were plenty lines on sftw2
                          'I'm the greatest and improving'
                          'Hold up wait a second, yall thought i was second?'
                          thats goin on since still got the rock.

Comment

Working...
                          X