Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
    That was Ebro.
    Charlamagne didn't say anything about the tape.
    Word. I thought I heard the nigga mouth. At least he ain't say it was wack.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      Now Playing: Trap House

My life like bailey and barnums...

THIS tape so deep with quality. Right now my favorite song is "Hot nigga" . The adlibs>>>>>

This tape classic.
      Could not agree more. Was just about to post like this same shit, I'm with 'Hot Nigga' right now as well.
      But this.... man. Crazy.

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      trap house is one of my least played songs on here too friends. i always skip it too @freakjasp
      Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      ???????????
      Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      Just bumped Wayne's entire discography and the only projects I skip are Carter 2 and Drought 3...

Now y'all know how it feels when you say u skip trap house lmao.
      ^ Exactly good sir. I just do not understand this, @Lucifer @freakjasp . With what seems to be pretty much the entire Lil WayneHQ community. I mean you're entitled to your opinion and all and I get that, just as every one is. But i just cannot conceive how you guys can skip, let alone legitimately dislike both 'Trap House', and 'Selsun Blue'. I mean both of those tracks are with out a doubt in the top 5 on the tape in my, as well as what seems to be the collective and accepted opinion. They both go hard as fuck, no question what so ever man. Some more vintage Wayne we got on this very high quality mixtape by him. Just as usual though, as soon as some of us get what we have been asking, asking, wanting, and wanting from him, there's always something to complain about, instead of just enjoying it for what it is, a VERY good mixtape, very good. Which is long overdue for all of us fans. I'm just completely failing to fathom how out of all of the tracks we got, those are the ones that are 'skipped' over. But that's your opinion. I just personally can not respect it.
      Last edited by GetRepped; 02-03-2015, 02:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
        Now Playing: Trap House

My life like bailey and barnums...

THIS tape so deep with quality. Right now my favorite song is "Hot nigga" . The adlibs>>>>>

This tape classic.
        those adlibs are dope

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
          But i just cannot conceive how you guys can skip, let alone legitimately dislike both 'Trap House', and 'Selsun Blue'. I mean both of those tracks are with out a doubt in the top 5 on the tape in my, as well as what seems to be the collective and accepted opinion.
          I don't know man , i skip them both too. Maybe it's the beat , maybe it's my taste lol , quality wise , i know they're good. I need to bump them again i think and have a read along , so i can get into them.
          But generally i skip those tracks

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
            I don't know man , i skip them both too. Maybe it's the beat , maybe it's my taste lol , quality wise , i know they're good. I need to bump them again i think and have a read along , so i can get into them.
            But generally i skip those tracks
            It ain't a fucking sing along unless you brought the weed along

Comment

• bruh trap house is fucking awesome .. like there isn't a single bad bar in that song. the flow is great, and the beat is hype for me.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                bruh trap house is fucking awesome .. like there isn't a single bad bar in that song. the flow is great, and the beat is hype for me.
                ok , i just put trap house....

it's not bad , i misjudjed it!

Black president ain't do nothing
                We need a real nigga up in that office
                Got the White House jumping like Jordan
                Got the crack house jumping like Jordan
                I want my new house bigger than Jordan's
                With a backyard bigger than the forest

>>>>>>>>

OH MY GAWD

But Tunechi bigger than Elvis Presley
                Young Money was my best investment
                Going harder than my predecessor

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
                  Could not agree more. Was just about to post like this same shit, I'm with 'Hot Nigga' right now as well.
                  But this.... man. Crazy.

^ Exactly good sir. I just do not understand this, @Lucifer @freakjasp . With what seems to be pretty much the entire Lil WayneHQ community. I mean you're entitled to your opinion and all and I get that, just as every one is. But i just cannot conceive how you guys can skip, let alone legitimately dislike both 'Trap House', and 'Selsun Blue'. I mean both of those tracks are with out a doubt in the top 5 on the tape in my, as well as what seems to be the collective and accepted opinion. They both go hard as fuck, no question what so ever man. Some more vintage Wayne we got on this very high quality mixtape by him. Just as usual though, as soon as some of us get what we have been asking, asking, wanting, and wanting from him, there's always something to complain about, instead of just enjoying it for what it is, a VERY good mixtape, very good. Which is long overdue for all of us fans. I'm just completely failing to fathom how out of all of the tracks we got, those are the ones that are 'skipped' over. But that's your opinion. I just personally can not respect it.
                  i was never the guy to hate on projects
                  and i dont skit selsun blue, i only skip trap house and i skip it because i cant stand the beat
                  dont blame me for not liking a beat, like u said, every one has their own opinion
                  and i never called sftw2 a bad mixtape, its the best we got since NC
                  on most of waynes projects there are songs i skip so chill bruh

Comment

• "Tunechi bigger than Elvis Presley"
                    #GOAT

Comment

• Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
                      Wtf
                      dunno mane

never listen to Selson Blue, I just can't lol
                      Trap House kinda grew on me iont know

- - - Updated - - -

Niggas cook crack on a Foreman while u boys was still sparrin uhh

Comment

• Selsun Blue is one of my favourites.

When he goes "I'm sorry for them other guys!!!!!!!"

Comment

• the whole dreams & nightmares track is crazy
                          "Its like i cant explain, y'all ask me to spit
                          now i'm drooling on my chain, what happened to wayne?
                          i'm like hold up wait a second, y'all thougt i was second?"

Comment

Working...
                          X