Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TygaT-raw View Post
    Most of yall still bump regularly? I'm back to playing it every day I got away from it during my brief hype for Wales new Album but I came right back craving Weezy
    yep i try and play at least once a day still brah

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    first i didnt like it either but it gets better every play
    i'll probably enjoy it more when the video drops lol

Comment

Most of yall still bump regularly? I'm back to playing it every day I got away from it during my brief hype for Wales new Album but I came right back craving Weezy
      Still every day.
      Smoking in a park playing it right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        wrong choice
        His rapping on You Guessed It is one of the best on the tapes, perfect song to do a video for imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingEz514 View Post
          His rapping on You Guessed It is one of the best on the tapes, perfect song to do a video for imo.
          ehhh

Comment

• LOL @ Sleepin' on "U Guessed It". Stank ass niggas.

Comment

• so lets reflect yall. its been a month or two, how do you feel about s4tw2?

besides a few tracks, he murders them all. not even so much the lyrics, but just the feeling you get. you know hes having fun. you know hes spazzing out in the studio. hes just flowing his ass off. now, i love all of lil wayne, but this shit.. i mean, im putting it up there. this is one of my favorite weezy mixtapes (if you can call it a mixtape). goes hard as hell. i am STILL putting that shit against my 2 12's, and still jamming to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hydro-dro View Post
                so lets reflect yall. its been a month or two, how do you feel about s4tw2? besides a few tracks, he murders them all. not even so much the lyrics, but just the feeling you get. you know hes having fun. you know hes spazzing out in the studio. hes just flowing his ass off. now, i love all of lil wayne, but this shit.. i mean, im putting it up there. this is one of my favorite weezy mixtapes (if you can call it a mixtape). goes hard as hell. i am STILL putting that shit against my 2 12's, and still jamming to it.
                i dont hate any track. i only skip drunk in love but thats cause of christina wack ass

Comment

For real? It's one of my most played so much energy and the birdman disses maybe they are pushing it to show birfman they aren't backing down
                  Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                  Coco is top 3
                  Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                  Seriously?
                  It ain't top 5 for me

Comment

• Katy Perry and Rihanna bumping S4TW2 on their tour bus:

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      Katy Perry and Rihanna bumping S4TW2 on their tour bus:

these two must be the only artists who haven't worked with weezy yet lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        these two must be the only artists who haven't worked with weezy yet lol.
                        im sure wayne and rihanna fans of eachother. im remember she was even rockin trukfit

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          Katy Perry and Rihanna bumping S4TW2 on their tour bus:

That's cool

Comment

Working...
                          X