Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
    Bruh this tape is dope as fuck. I don't know what people want from Wayne if THIS isn't considered a great WAYNE mixtape.
    do you think its same level as da drought 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      do you think its same level as da drought 3?
      its not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        its not.
        i know its not but im asking tyquan

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
          No Haters is prolly my favorite cut off the tape. All thru this thread I praised the shit out of it.

That and U Guessed it.

And Selsun Blue.

And Preach.

Bruh this tape is dope as fuck. I don't know what people want from Wayne if THIS isn't considered a great WAYNE mixtape.
          Hollyweezy ain't in your top 3?

Comment

• this mixtape is so god damn good everytime i listen to it im throughly impressed best project post-jail as well as FWA

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              this mixtape is so god damn good everytime i listen to it im throughly impressed best project post-jail as well as FWA
              Still play this all the time. It still feels fresh. I would personally consider this a classic Wayne tape.

Only songs that I ever skip are Fingers Hurtin, Drunk in Love and Admit It. But I like all of those songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                Still play this all the time. It still feels fresh. I would personally consider this a classic Wayne tape.

Only songs that I ever skip are Fingers Hurtin, Drunk in Love and Admit It. But I like all of those songs.

do you reckon if someone dissed Wayne in that era he would have came for their neck i swear he was full of frustration and hunger

#FREEVELVET

Comment

do you reckon if someone dissed Wayne in that era he would have came for their neck i swear he was full of frustration and hunger
                  I bet he would have. I was actually shocked when I heard Sh!t lol. Just relentless.

Comment

• I�ve always wonder how he was able to tour off this mixtape and not get sued lol like he did a legit SFTW2 Tour

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post

For reals? Damn fingers hurting my favorite song off the tape but I agree with drunk in love and admit it those get skipped

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmike231 View Post
                        For reals? Damn fingers hurting my favorite song off the tape but I agree with drunk in love and admit it those get skipped
                        I was gone say the same thing �fingers hurtin� Dope af

Comment

this mixtape is so god damn good everytime i listen to it im throughly impressed best project post-jail as well as FWA
                          there is no bad wayne project, do you understand that friend?

Comment

Working...
                          X