No announcement yet.

birdman ruined this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birdmans verse was perfect on this, what are you talking about?
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

damn, wayne was at his prime back then

R.I.P DAD

Comment

smh fuck u talking about
        i should smack you for even thinking that

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
          smh fuck u talking about
          you should smack yourself for being a birdman stan

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
            smh fuck u talking about

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...dman-diss.html

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              Birdmans verse was perfect on this, what are you talking about?

Comment

Birdman has ruined many songs tbh..

But this aint one of them

Why pick on somebody helpless
                If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

what you talkin bout willis this is one of birdman's best

Comment

Too many ppl be hatin on birbeezle cos of the current wayne situation. Remember playbois the birdman still is the same OG handrubin' court hearing-evading gangsta we all love

Comment

I swear y'all the only niggas that think Birdman is listenable on anything. Ever since the fuckin' "Hot Boys/Big Tymers" era of Cash Money Records, this nigga has ruined "EVERY" song he was on. No argument about it. Now I'm not too sad about his verse on this particular song because it's short. But I still always say that there was missing potential there, and either someone else could have actually closed it off right or Wayne could have had another verse.

This is how I feel about "ANY" track that features Birdman. I know people like to use Birdman as a trolling prop. And it's right up there with Lil B Memes. However, being completely sincere and honest, and suspending all notion of facetiousness or frivolity being implicated, I wouldn't cry if Birdman's vocals were shot. And I'm pretty sure none of you would either. Imagine how classic "Like Father, Like Son" would have been if it had either even less Birdman, or no Birdman at all? More room for Wayne to snap and solidify his legendary legacy status. Just saying....

Comment

Master P and Birdman are the same person.

he just that good of an actor

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
                          Too many ppl be hatin on birbeezle cos of the current wayne situation. Remember playbois the birdman still is the same OG handrubin' court hearing-evading gangsta we all love
                          my thread has nothing to do with the current wayne situation

just sayin that the song would've been better without him, wayne was goin in

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                          I swear y'all the only niggas that think Birdman is listenable on anything. Ever since the fuckin' "Hot Boys/Big Tymers" era of Cash Money Records, this nigga has ruined "EVERY" song he was on. No argument about it. Now I'm not too sad about his verse on this particular song because it's short. But I still always say that there was missing potential there, and either someone else could have actually closed it off right or Wayne could have had another verse.

This is how I feel about "ANY" track that features Birdman. I know people like to use Birdman as a trolling prop. And it's right up there with Lil B Memes. However, being completely sincere and honest, and suspending all notion of facetiousness or frivolity being implicated, I wouldn't cry if Birdman's vocals were shot. And I'm pretty sure none of you would either. Imagine how classic "Like Father, Like Son" would have been if it had either even less Birdman, or no Birdman at all? More room for Wayne to snap and solidify his legendary legacy status. Just saying....
                          he didn't ruin this

Comment

Working...
                          X