No announcement yet.

why hasn't Wayne done an interview yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why hasn't Wayne done an interview yet?

I mean with all this CM drama and Tyga leaving YM and C5 getting pushed back ETC and Sway discussing maybe getting Weezy onto his interview show and all you'd think billions of new outlets or whatever would be hitting up Wayne for a interview by now.

so why on earth haven't we got one yet? if Wayne was declining all those interviews im sure some news site would pick up on it and report it saying "wayne doesn't want to be interviewed" or some stupid shit (you know how those celeb gossip sites are).

Seems fishy

#FREEVELVET

he probably doesn't care

Comment

because its all a promo plan

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        I mean with all this CM drama and Tyga leaving YM and C5 getting pushed back ETC and Sway discussing maybe getting Weezy onto his interview show and all you'd think billions of new outlets or whatever would be hitting up Wayne for a interview by now.

so why on earth haven't we got one yet? if Wayne was declining all those interviews im sure some news site would pick up on it and report it saying "wayne doesn't want to be interviewed" or some stupid shit (you know how those celeb gossip sites are).

Seems fishy
        weezy is a big artist like jay and Kanye now.

they don't do interviews either.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          weezy is a big artist like jay and Kanye now.

they don't do interviews either.
          still big things are happening to weezy in terms of career and shit so why wouldn't he do an interview regardless of size

#FREEVELVET

Comment

He'll just do an interview when he feels like it. Or when there's a good opportunity for a magazine cover or something. He's rpobably busy with all this Cash Money fuckery anyway, hasn't been resolved yet as far as we know so why would he talk about it.

I feel like after this mixtape and a release date for C5 we'll get more of this sort of thing. I hope

Comment

He won't do any interviews I don't think.... I'm sure we'll get a PSA about it && S4TW2 release date !

Comment

y this?

y that?

y u on that y shit?

mudafucka ask me y i say ym

Comment

He's skating

Why pick on somebody helpless
                  If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

he cant speak while tina's pussy in his mouth

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

I don't think Wayne fucks with interviews, he hasn't done that much of em. He did more before.. I think he like interviews that's more of a humble conversation like Katie Couric.

But Power 106 or Sway in the morning where they just ask question after question tryna find out as much as possible, I don't think Wayne fucks with that

Comment

Weezy about to slap us all with a 2 disc mixtape!
                        Komin soon

Comment

Working...
                        X