"weezy is back" comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "weezy is back" comments

ever since 2011 , when wayne drops a new song after some time , people always are like: "woooow , weezy is back!" , "damn he's back on his old shit finally!"

this happened in various ocasions , for example at the time ianahb ii dropped , i remember seeing shit like :"damn that's some c2 wayne , WEZZY IS BACK!"
    at d5 , we saw it again "Wayne returned! he snapped again!"
    then we got c5 season last year and all these features/songs , right after moment.
    "WEEZY IS BACK MOTHERFUCKERS , HE GOT BACK ON HIS OLD SHIT"
    today i was listening to shit...t
    then i read the comments.
    "WEEZY IS BACK!"

so , this is no coincidence. People are sleeping on wayne so much , they actually forget or ignore his efforts. He never left...A rapper can't be on top of his game all time. Sure this ain't 2007 , but wayne was probably the same guy all time. He just switches styles every now and then...
    do you think wayne is now coming back or snapping again , or you never lost faith in him?

wayne never left son, he just needed motivation again.

see the 2004-2009 wayne was trying to prove him self and was dying hard to.

then people were prasing him after c3 & NC & then came the YM era. he took a stepback and let his artists shine for the few past years.

Now after his last year tweet it seems like he wants to prove himself again and shut up those who doubted him.

and he's doing it.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
      ever since 2011 , when wayne drops a new song after some time , people always are like: "woooow , weezy is back!" , "damn he's back on his old shit finally!"

this happened in various ocasions , for example at the time ianahb ii dropped , i remember seeing shit like :"damn that's some c2 wayne , WEZZY IS BACK!"
      then we got c5 season last year and all these features/songs , right after moment.
      "WEEZY IS BACK!"

so , this is no coincidence. People are sleeping on wayne so much , they actually forget or ignore his efforts. He never left...A rapper can't be on top of his game all time. Sure this ain't 2007 , but wayne was probably the same guy all time. He just switches styles every now and then...
      do you think wayne is now coming back or snapping again , or you never lost faith in him?
      Look at his career post prison, and he still has goat discography.

Only missteps really INAHB2.. d5 and d4 were both dope, IANAHB had the title track, gonorrhea, single, had some dope stuff.

His features have been goat..

Wayne just fucked up with one record.

Comment

i know he fell off when he changed his style but i never lost faith in him, and he is improving now.
        also, people need to stop saying old wayne is back, he will never return.

he was trolling when he dropped ianahb ii or he was just bored

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
          i know he fell off when he changed his style but i never lost faith in him, and he is improving now.
          also, people need to stop saying old wayne is back, he will never return.

he was trolling when he dropped ianahb ii or he was just bored
          like i said, he was too comfortable and wasn't putting effort. he said himself he Hated ianahb2 in an interview.

then late last year when he wasn't nominated for none he realized he put his image into danger and worked into making it better again.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
            like i said, he was too comfortable and wasn't putting effort. he said himself he Hated ianahb2 in an interview.

then late last year when he wasn't nominated for none he realized he put his image into danger and worked into making it better again.
            When did he say he hated it? And yeah it was obvious he didn't put effort, honestly it seemed like he didn't care about music at all.. lost his passion.

Yep!

Comment

if weezy left, where did he go?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                if weezy left, where did he go?
                jail and the skate park

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post

"WEEZY IS BACK!"

They are called bandwagon fans

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                    Look at his career post prison, and he still has goat discography.

Only missteps really INAHB2.. d5 and d4 were both dope, IANAHB had the title track, gonorrhea, single, had some dope stuff.

His features have been goat..

Wayne just fucked up with one record.
                    dont forget S4TW too, Weezy never left. People forget that that Hustle Hard verse was post-prison and errbody & they mama knew that shit.

Comment

i always knew he would come back
                      great to see that its happening now

Comment

nut swinging.. its contagious

Comment

Working...
                        X