SFTW2 lines that makes me think of the old wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFTW2 lines that makes me think of the old wayne

The thread was too long, so ima shorten this bitch. There are tooooo many lines on SFTW2 that are not being recognized. TBH the tape in general. Not saying yall don't just speaking in general. I don't listen to nothing but Wayne constantly (sounds crazy but true). So i have a good ear on his music. Point is ppl complain about the old wayne, if mfs listen closely to will hear loud and clear. Now read part 2

First all, i don't normally post alot of shit. But i had to. Now this is just my opinion, i see people currently hating on wayne, and i continue to ask myself why. More importantly it lets me know after 20 odd years in the game people are going to hate even die hard fans. People need to take his music for what it is, he continued to bless us more than other rapper, and i been i wayne fan since i was 11 bumping 500 degreez lol and i'm 26 now so i witnessed him come into legendary status. point is if a nigga like me can respect his hard work and music, why can't ya'll? and i been a fan since day one. Also music is not supposed to be taken sooooo seriously people, so relax and enjoy our favorite rapper as he continue his legendary journey.
    Last edited by Wayne G.O.A.T; 01-26-2015, 08:19 PM.

You should of used paragraphs

Comment

nobody gonne read that

Comment

my eyes, my friggin eyes

Comment

thats longer than a harry potter book

Comment

too long

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Sees first word is misspelt

Comment

Running away from this encyclopedia book
                I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

I apologize for the long thread..... i felt i needed to say that.

Comment

That's longer than the bible

Comment

I'm weak haha
                      this buttcrack showin ass pants dragging ass nigga smiley is the best of all time

it's like he was gettin spanked /pause/ and heard the sieren then started running so he dont get charged for indecent exposure, or some like that

Comment

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Working...
                        X