Hollyweezy... why all the fuss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollyweezy... why all the fuss?

I love S4TW2 and I think it's his best since NC, but whenever Hollyweezy comes on I think about skipping it (along with Drunk In Love). I see soooo much love for hollyweezy here on the forum, but I can't get into it! I know it's good lyrically - that much is obvious - I'm just not feeling the beat or the repetitive nature of this track... maybe it's a little too Young Thug/new school for my tastes. it seems like most people's favorite cut and i just aint getting it...

What do yall like about it?

Beat goat, Lyrics goat, Wayne sounds goat, Song has goat all over it.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

i respect ur opinion but i cant understand it lol

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
        I love S4TW2 and I think it's his best since NC, but whenever Hollyweezy comes on I think about skipping it (along with Drunk In Love). I see soooo much love for hollyweezy here on the forum, but I can't get into it! I know it's good lyrically - that much is obvious - I'm just not feeling the beat or the repetitive nature of this track... maybe it's a little too Young Thug/new school for my tastes. it seems like most people's favorite cut and i just aint getting it...

What do yall like about it?
        A little to Young Thug? I don't usually bash anyone but the Young Thug thing is REALLY killing me!! That's like saying Michael Jordan's game is a little to Kobe or Lebron.....Wayne sounds like him Wayne got so many styles he's a group himself! Have people 4got those lyrics? He doesn't steal styles people steal his!!

Comment

It just has a glorious feel to it.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

How can you skip a great track like this? It may be not the best on the tape but it's easily top 4. Not only the lyrics are good; the flow, beat, voice, everything about it is enjoyable.. go give it another listen!

And don't disrespect Wayne by saying he sounds like Young Thug on it.

Comment

it has old wayne all over it

Comment

That's your fucken opinion, if I like it or not it don't fucken matter. Don't impose your opinions on others.

That's like asking a group of faggots, “What do yall like about it?”

Comment

Good for you??? Shit.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                    Good for you??? Shit.
                    lol for real.

if he doesn't like it then he doesn't know what he's missing out on.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                      maybe it's a little too Young Thug/new school for my tastes.
                      It's most definitely not, it reminds me of old Wayne

Comment

I kinda agree tbh, I dont skip the track but I never fully listen to it... the beat is good, lyrics are ok not amazing tho but its deff top 5 from the tape
                        Last edited by WeezySVK; 01-29-2015, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X