X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its good enough to be a single tbh

Comment

Originally posted by JayDCcomics View Post
      A little to Young Thug? I don't usually bash anyone but the Young Thug thing is REALLY killing me!! That's like saying Michael Jordan's game is a little to Kobe or Lebron.....Wayne sounds like him Wayne got so many styles he's a group himself! Have people 4got those lyrics? He doesn't steal styles people steal his!!
      This is the best way I have ever seen someone compare Weezy & Thug. Kobe is good.... But he still learned everything from MJ.

Comment

Relisten, it's the best song on the tape

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          it has old wayne all over it
          This

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
            Its good enough to be a single tbh
            i disagree. its worthy of being on c54 but not a single

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
              This is the best way I have ever seen someone compare Weezy & Thug. Kobe is good.... But he still learned everything from MJ.
              yeah but it's still just basketball at the end of the day, ain't it? MJ didn't invent it, he just perfected it... like wayne and rhyming.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                yeah but it's still just basketball at the end of the day, ain't it? MJ didn't invent it, he just perfected it... like wayne and rhyming.
                I was referring more to Wayne and Thugs similarity in style. Similar to Kobe and MJ. http://youtu.be/JnB9bvud6IU.

Even though Thug is NOWHERE near the caliber of Kobe in the rap game. More like a 4th grader playing basketball for the first time.

Comment

I don't agree with everything OP says but it's def not in my top 5 or top 10 on the tape

Comment

I think it's dope, but I don't seek it out. If it plays I let it, but I need that ignant witty Wayne that's just spittin. Which is what I go to mixtape Wayne for.

Gimme Trap House, You Guessed It, No Haters, Selsun Blue, and Preach before HollyWeezy.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

I love S4TW2 and I think it's his best since NC, but whenever Hollyweezy comes on I think about skipping it (along with Drunk In Love). I see soooo much love for hollyweezy here on the forum, but I can't get into it! I know it's good lyrically - that much is obvious - I'm just not feeling the beat or the repetitive nature of this track... maybe it's a little too Young Thug/new school for my tastes. it seems like most people's favorite cut and i just aint getting it...

What do yall like about it?
                      What Song Nigga? Fuck You Mean? Please Tell Me A Song Thug Song This Shit Sounds Like . . . . Post The Link Too..... Make Me Fucking Sick With That Bullshit

Comment

Chill yall, when I said young thug I only meant that certain type of flow everyone using nowadays... Thug, future, quan, even drake. I forgot the first one to use it ever but it def wasn't wayne.

Wayne obviously influence thug but that particular flow is something different. Less lyrical, more offbeat, odd rhythm. U know which one I mean. Wayne uses it all thru hollyweezy and the beginning of grinding. Lots more too. Wayne obviously does it better than the rest though.

Comment

Chill yall, when I said young thug I only meant that certain type of flow everyone using nowadays... Thug, future, quan, even drake. I forgot the first one to use it ever but it def wasn't wayne.

Wayne obviously influence thug but that particular flow is something different. Less lyrical, more offbeat, odd rhythm. U know which one I mean. Wayne uses it all thru hollyweezy and the beginning of grinding. Lots more too. Wayne obviously does it better than the rest though.
                          Def wasnt Wayne? ...Def was bruh.

Comment

Working...
                          X