Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'The Free Weezy Album' Anticipation Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fireman View Post
    I'm That Nigga & I Feel Good are the only flaws on that album.
    them songs are cool if you're in the club or in that partying mood but other than that i always skip them

Comment

• you stupid people who think wayne should put this out on spotify and itunes dont understand the concept of the album. he doesnt need to be "free" anymore so why would he put out a new album called "free weezy". gtfo

Comment

• Originally posted by WhiteWayne View Post
        you stupid people who think wayne should put this out on spotify and itunes dont understand the concept of the album. he doesnt need to be "free" anymore so why would he put out a new album called "free weezy". gtfo
        Easy, buddy... It wouldn't be a new album. It would be an old album being released on other platforms. It has some great tracks that deserve more attention from more casual Wayne fans that don't have Tidal / download them.

Comment

you stupid people who think wayne should put this out on spotify and itunes dont understand the concept of the album. he doesnt need to be "free" anymore so why would he put out a new album called "free weezy". gtfo
          Rename it then.

Comment

relax boy

Comment

Working...
            X