Still In Love With My Money

Comment

Re: money?

Originally posted by j210
      more than you
      LMAO!!!! game over

Comment

i think 100-200 million but don't listen to birdman about they richer than jay-z because their not. may if they combine their money than yea but Wayne my favorite rapper but i give props where props are due. Wayne just make off of music, tours, & ads so far. Jay-Z and other rappers got a lot of shit going for them self right now. I do recall wayne saying he starting his own champagne.

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt
          i think 100-200 million but don't listen to birdman about they richer than jay-z because their not. may if they combine their money than yea but Wayne my favorite rapper but i give props where props are due. Wayne just make off of music, tours, & ads so far. Jay-Z and other rappers got a lot of shit going for them self right now. I do recall wayne saying he starting his own champagne.
          Jay is most likely worth more himself than Wayne.
          Roca-Wear and Roc-a-fella Records make alotta $$$
          And yeah Wayne was supposed to have that champagne, blunt wraps, clothing lines, and I think maybe condoms?
          But I haven't heard much about any of that.
          Not that it really even matters, they're all super rich. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by jordonxweible
            Originally posted by brittbritt
            Jay is most likely worth more himself than Wayne.
            Roca-Wear and Roc-a-fella Records make alotta $$$
            And yeah Wayne was supposed to have that champagne, blunt wraps, clothing lines, and I think maybe condoms?
            But I haven't heard much about any of that.
            Not that it really even matters, they're all super rich. Lol
            Weezy supports strapped condoms, he's just in the adverts and that, they aren't his own brand. Lil Wayne endorses Bogey Blunts. He also has a champagne called Halo which can be found on MileStone Brands website. As far as I'm aware there is no sign of a clothing line as of yet

But Jay is worth a few hundred mill more than Wayne. Jay-Z has more than Wayne easily. Jay's new contract was rumoured to be worth 150 million which gives him more than Wayne with just that. Weezy just gotta keep going to get that amount of money, it can be done but it'll take time.

Comment

What i hate about modern hip-hop is how people place so much emphasis on money, you've got guys like 50 cent going round saying hes a great rapper cos of the units hes sold and the mula hes earned, it makes me sick. What makes you great is non of that stuff its the music and thats why i like wayne so much, he knows it thats why he records all the time, he works hard to be the best. It doesnt matter if he catches Jay or not when they are both dead and gone we will compare them by thier music not how much money they made or albums they sold (well maybe idiots will but oh well)

anyway rant over..time for a Joint
              I'm a monster i tell you, Monster Wayne, I have just swallowed the key to the house of pain, Now i'm stuck here to deal with the houses pain, Fuck with me I will peel like the houses paint

Comment

Alot

Comment

you can't say a Human is worth Money, No one is worth money... well weezy is a little bit, cause of the grill of diamonds!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
                    you can't say a Human is worth Money, No one is worth money... well weezy is a little bit, cause of the grill of diamonds!
                    It's a saying...It means how much money they have, what's their worth

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
                      Originally posted by WeezyFan
                      It's a saying...It means how much money they have, what's their worth
                      co sign the ---->

Comment

alot of fucking money

Comment

Working...
                        X