money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: money?

"I don't even gotta rhyme, nigga i just made a 100 mother fucking million dollars"-Magic Dedication 3

That was in 2008, he had the biggest selling tour + making money from young money etc... now

im guessing around 150 million - 200 million

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by Lyrical JRock
      "I don't even gotta rhyme, nigga i just made a 100 mother fucking million dollars"-Magic Dedication 3

That was in 2008, he had the biggest selling tour + making money from young money etc... now

im guessing around 150 million - 200 million
      Really, Weezy had the biggest selling tour?
      I would say 200 million for sure.

Comment

alot

Comment

Jay-z is worth $610 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by jordonxweible
            Originally posted by brittbritt
            i think 100-200 million but don't listen to birdman about they richer than jay-z because their not. may if they combine their money than yea but Wayne my favorite rapper but i give props where props are due. Wayne just make off of music, tours, & ads so far. Jay-Z and other rappers got a lot of shit going for them self right now. I do recall wayne saying he starting his own champagne.
            Jay is most likely worth more himself than Wayne.
            Roca-Wear and Roc-a-fella Records make alotta $$$
            And yeah Wayne was supposed to have that champagne, blunt wraps, clothing lines, and I think maybe condoms?
            But I haven't heard much about any of that.
            Not that it really even matters, they're all super rich. Lol
            I said Jay-z is worth more than them. Jay-z is the richest rapper. Jay-z have hotels, clubs( 40/40 club), cologne, clothing line, shoe line, part-owner of the New Jersey Nets NBA team, provides direction on brand programs and ads that appear on TV, radio, print, and high-profile events. Lets not for get about 11 number one albums, tours, & ads.

Comment

i'd say give of take 40 million

Comment

i think 100-200 million but don't listen to birdman about they richer than jay-z because their not. may if they combine their money than yea but Wayne my favorite rapper but i give props where props are due. Wayne just make off of music, tours, & ads so far. Jay-Z and other rappers got a lot of shit going for them self right now. I do recall wayne saying he starting his own champagne.
                And yeah Wayne was supposed to have that champagne, blunt wraps, clothing lines, and I think maybe condoms?
                I said Jay-z is worth more than them. Jay-z is the richest rapper. Jay-z have hotels, clubs( 40/40 club), cologne, clothing line, shoe line, part-owner of the New Jersey Nets NBA team, provides direction on brand programs and ads that appear on TV, radio, print, and high-profile events. Lets not for get about 11 number one albums, tours, & ads.
                Who the fuck is talking about Jay-z? the topic was wayne go on another site with that

Wayne > Jay-Z
                Young Money > Roc Nation
                Drake > J Cole
                Cash Money [Money] > Roc Nation [Money]

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by Lyrical JRock
                  Who the fuck is talking about Jay-z? the topic was wayne go on another site with that

Wayne > Jay-Z
                  Young Money > Roc Nation
                  Drake > J Cole
                  Cash Money [Money] > Roc Nation [Money]
                  i brought jay-z up because i felt like maybe hes asking this question because of what birdman said which is wayne should be the number one mc because he has more money than jay-z which is wrong. jay-z is richer. i can talk about whoever on any website as im pleased.

Comment

Working...
                  X