Wayne independent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne independent?

So it's I guess been talked to death around these here parts, what will he do? Will he even escape Birdman's ways in time to see another day in music?

If and when he does, does he have the brains to start his own label without getting played on money and contracts again?

I heard lots of rumors about Jay wanting to take him, that he's been discussing it for a while now with his folks over at Roc.

To all of you who say Wayne is too big to be signed to another label, well what was stopping your ass from saying something when he was signed to Baby all these years? Now all of a sudden he's too big for anybody? It's more than music that comes with this lawyer-esque side of the music thing. It's hard to know who's really out for ya business interests in the end and not for themselves.

Either Jay-Z, T.I. or Rick Ross need to sign Wayne. Would be really good for him.

On the other hand I could definitely see him just doing random shows and making the music he wants -- he's famous enough to basically do whatever he wants. But that can be a problem too, because if he makes some bad moves it's on him. With support from either one of those three ^^^ I think he can improve as an artist..

Thoughts here I guess
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    To all of you who say Wayne is too big to be signed to another label, well what was stopping your ass from saying something when he was signed to Baby all these years? Now all of a sudden he's too big for anybody? It's more than music that comes with this lawyer-esque side of the music thing. It's hard to know who's really out for ya business interests in the end and not for themselves.
    Yeah he's too big to be signed for a label. He was staying at cash money out of loyalty and because he was MADE there, that was like his home. But things changed, He's a massive superstar right now, he's too big even for cash money. We're all gonna watch Cm fade away after weezy leaves.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Although I see him going independent, the only person I wanna see him sign with is Jay.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
        Yeah he's too big to be signed for a label. He was staying at cash money out of loyalty and because he was MADE there, that was like his home. But things changed, He's a massive superstar right now, he's too big even for cash money. We're all gonna watch Cm fade away after weezy leaves.
        Birdman and Slim are good at what they do, imo I don't think Wayne was getting played all these years. I think Baby thinks he been starting to fall off, so he stopped fucking with Wayne since around 2012. Hence the not paying him and "Rich Gang" stuff. Wayne was eating real good all the years before that

I just want to see if Wayne can improve, it's interesting to meee.

Massive superstar def, I juss think he needs someone guiding him a bit. Not Cortez lol, someone who knows music like that.

Comment

Birdman and Slim are good at what they do
          yeah i heard they do faggets just fine

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
            yeah i heard they do faggets just fine
            Saltyyyyy.

Comment

oh look this thread again

Comment

he is going to go with master p according to romeo miller

Comment

he wouldn't sign to jay

too late in his career now

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    he is going to go with master p according to romeo miller
                    yes, because we know we can trust a CEO's son

I hate them thirsty bitches
                    Cut them off like circumcision
                    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                      Although I see him going independent, the only person I wanna see him sign with is Jay.
                      I think a Tune & Yeezy partnership would be outrageous.

Comment

So it's I guess been talked to death around these here parts, what will he do? Will he even escape Birdman's ways in time to see another day in music?

If and when he does, does he have the brains to start his own label without getting played on money and contracts again?

I heard lots of rumors about Jay wanting to take him, that he's been discussing it for a while now with his folks over at Roc.

Either Jay-Z, T.I. or Rick Ross need to sign Wayne. Would be really good for him.

On the other hand I could definitely see him just doing random shows and making the music he wants -- he's famous enough to basically do whatever he wants. But that can be a problem too, because if he makes some bad moves it's on him. With support from either one of those three ^^^ I think he can improve as an artist..

Thoughts here I guess
                        What rumours about roc nation? I haven't heard anything whatsoever, and I've not seen Jay meeting with any of Wayne's people.. What will Wayne do? He won't be independent. He isn't that kind of a rapper. Even if he broke off young money as its own label, it's hardly independent.

Why do you think he's trying to bleed Birdman for 50 million bucks? With that much money he's a mogul in his own right, and doesn't need major label money.

How do you even define independent these days? Is shady records independent? TDE?

Comment

Working...
                        X