Wayne independent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    What rumours about roc nation? I haven't heard anything whatsoever, and I've not seen Jay meeting with any of Wayne's people.. What will Wayne do? He won't be independent. He isn't that kind of a rapper. Even if he broke off young money as its own label, it's hardly independent.

Why do you think he's trying to bleed Birdman for 50 million bucks? With that much money he's a mogul in his own right, and doesn't need major label money.

How do you even define independent these days? Is shady records independent? TDE?
    Shady is Aftermath/Interscope after all

Comment

Originally posted by Az_Si View Post
      Shady is Aftermath/Interscope after all
      TDE is interscope. MMG war Warner, now is Atlantic. Odd Future is probably the only real independent that is making waves atm.

Comment

TDE is interscope. MMG war Warner, now is Atlantic. Odd Future is probably the only real independent that is making waves atm.
        Grand Hustle? Theyve been Atlantic but only till 2012 dunno bout now

Comment

Originally posted by Az_Si View Post
          Grand Hustle? Theyve been Atlantic but only till 2012 dunno bout now
          yeah theyre indie. TI released his latest record via Columbia record though

Comment

Strange Music and wayne are connected...

Tech would sign a distro deal if they asked.. it wouldnt make them SM artists.. it would strictly be distro..

and T.I got his own connections..

And I bet alot in the scene would jump at a chance to give wayne a distro connect (for profit or love)

- - - Updated - - -

WHAT

Strange Music is the #1 Independent

Id give Odd Future #2 mainly cause I dont know the deals behind the other artist i bump..and I know the merch from that label sells more then the cds

Comment

rick ross? not even , he's too big for that (only meek is making it kinda big this day , and the label doesnt have the buzz it had back in 2012)
              Jay-z? The ideal thing , but maybe it's too late!
              As for TI , i would like to see Weezy and TIP making a label together , and get artists like drake , bob , nicki , iggy under the same flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                rick ross? not even , he's too big for that (only meek is making it kinda big this day , and the label doesnt have the buzz it had back in 2012)
                As for TI , i would like to see Weezy and TIP making a label together , and get artists like drake , bob , nicki , iggy under the same flag.
                TIP and Jeezy are very close recently, both have made many cameos in eachother videos recently, i can see wayne, tip and jeezy making a lable

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by dletender View Post
                  TIP and Jeezy are very close recently, both have made many cameos in eachother videos recently, i can see wayne, tip and jeezy making a lable
                  uniting the south would be so awesome mate!

Comment

Has Slim spoke about whats going on right now at all?

Comment

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
                      Strange Music and wayne are connected...

Tech would sign a distro deal if they asked.. it wouldnt make them SM artists.. it would strictly be distro..

and T.I got his own connections..

And I bet alot in the scene would jump at a chance to give wayne a distro connect (for profit or love)

- - - Updated - - -

WHAT

Strange Music is the #1 Independent

Id give Odd Future #2 mainly cause I dont know the deals behind the other artist i bump..and I know the merch from that label sells more then the cds
                      Yeah you're right I completely gp forgot about strange music

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                        Rozay has been doing the MOST lately. Meek Mill is one of the bigger artist nowadays, he has the number 1 mixtape on DatPiff even today I'm pretty sure. Ross has the heart more than anyone!
                        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

He should go independent and independant only

Comment

Working...
                          X