Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"used to" drake version - which do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think big sean was on this but his verse got cut

Comment

could you post the link on here? still don't have access to the downloads section lol

- - - Updated - - -

could you post the link on here? still don't have access to the downloads section lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by martian master View Post
      peep downloads section

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
        people saying wayne's verse was re-recorded is WRONG... it's exactly the same take, just WITHOUT AUTO-TUNE! (main announcement on NEWS section should be corrected btw). Anyway, what do y'all prefer for this verse: autotune or no autotune? (it's most obvious on the "stepping stone" rhymes in case your fucking deaf).

me, i don't mind the autotune. i think "today's wayne" does well with it on... maybe not every track, but on certain ones, sure.

that verse is definitely a different. autotune isnt some magic filter you toss on tracks. it has to be used, sounds to me drake version was recorded before.. maybe a reference track.

weird tho.. it sounds crazy unfinished on the drake. less organic, more flat. waynes singin gave it more texture, aliveness

Comment

Originally posted by mode View Post
          that verse is definitely a different. autotune isnt some magic filter you toss on tracks. it has to be used, sounds to me drake version was recorded before.. maybe a reference track.

weird tho.. it sounds crazy unfinished on the drake. less organic, more flat. waynes singin gave it more texture, aliveness
          im telling ya bruh, this shit is the same take. listen carefully. every little nuance is there, every inflection in his voice, every crack, every note. the only difference is that the higher notes arent getting touched by the autotune now. i know exactly what autotune is. i use it on artists daily.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
            im telling ya bruh, this shit is the same take. listen carefully. every little nuance is there, every inflection in his voice, every crack, every note. the only difference is that the higher notes arent getting touched by the autotune now. i know exactly what autotune is. i use it on artists daily.

lol i dont think it is, mostly the timing on the front end. hes got a crisper delivery on s4tw. could be tho, interesting to me why drake ran it that way instead.

Comment

Working...
            X