Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
        ok. keep thinkin ur some Chicago drill expert u sheltered foreigner lol
        will do while u keep making them sandwiches on sub way

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
          so? idgaf lol

dont talk to me pussy
          You just bragged about his "6 million deal" with interscope, but didn't care to name that they dropped him cause they didn't want to release another album with him..

Why pick on somebody helpless
          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
            You just bragged about his "6 million deal" with interscope, but didn't care to name that they dropped him cause they didn't want to release another album with him..
            You must be mentally retarded or something? Bragging? It's not even me

He said that Chief Keef was broke. I said that he made a 6 million dollar deal with interscope. Either if he was dropped or not he still got plenty of money to not be homeless. Who cares if interscope dropped him? ok. He still have money and it's better to be independent anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
              You must be mentally retarded or something? Bragging? It's not even me

He said that Chief Keef was broke. I said that he made a 6 million dollar deal with interscope. Either if he was dropped or not he still got plenty of money to not be homeless. Who cares if interscope dropped him? ok. He still have money and it's better to be independent anyways
              He must be so proud of you, defending him like this. Good on you

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

still a nobody

Comment

Kanye, Lupe and Twista are the only dope rappers from Chicago that come to my mind

Comment

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                    Kanye, Lupe and Twista are the only dope rappers from Chicago that come to my mind
                    Common, Mick Jenkins, Chance the rapper and Lil Herb too

Comment

[MENTION=87823]Ozzie[/MENTION] best album of 2012 dude really? i mean i like chief keef i think he has great bangers but ah best album no way

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                        @Ozzie best album of 2012 dude really? i mean i like chief keef i think he has great bangers but ah best album no way
                        tbh.. maybe not the most lyrical album but that album was so huge for his come up bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                          @Ozzie best album of 2012 dude really? i mean i like chief keef i think he has great bangers but ah best album no way
                          Finally Rich one of the best albums.

It had bangers. Good beats. Good skits. Everything was good about it.

Comment

Working...
                          X