Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You think Wayne will get his own in-house Producer now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
    All those guys don't use one producer. Ex. Drake uses 40 to co-produce on most of his songs
    thats right but they dont work as much and as fast as wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      thats right but they dont work as much and as fast as wayne
      this, wayne records to much/fast for one producer to coproduce them or edit them at all

Comment

i hope not.. because it would mean most of the work would go to 1 producer..

and most of waynes beats are just meh..

if he had a better taste in production id be more into it

Comment

No if one, but it could be interesting if Lil Wayne got a group of them (say maybe 3 or 5)

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
            Thought that was Drama's fault.
            I don't think so bro, cuz I think Drama only did tags and mastering probably..that's it..

Weezy prolly said which beats he wants and Banger found and played them to him..cuz Banger was (I think he's not anymore) his engineer for sound and shit, and I think he did all that stuff..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              I don't think so bro, cuz I think Drama only did tags and mastering probably..that's it..

Weezy prolly said which beats he wants and Banger found and played them to him..cuz Banger was (I think he's not anymore) his engineer for sound and shit, and I think he did all that stuff..
              Yeah but Mike Banger was his engineer back on SFTW and they had the stems for that tape like they did for a lot of SFTW2.
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
                Yeah but Mike Banger was his engineer back on SFTW and they had the stems for that tape like they did for a lot of SFTW2.
                Idk man, maybe he just fucked up D5 cuz he was lazy or something, lol

Comment

D5 was horribly mixed and mastered. Drama didn't even edit the songs right, all the songs are merge together like wtf. I will forever use the mixed and masted version from this site

Comment

if anyone it should be detail

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                      Say....what happened to his former in-house producer. Deezle, anybody? Have we forgotten that name since C3? The shit him and Ye co-produced though.

"Da beat gaow BOOM!"
                      Deezle was amazing

Comment

המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                          Deezle was amazing
                          does he still produce at all??

Comment

Working...
                          X