Anyone Ever Thought of This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Ever Thought of This?

Was the "I got too many songs so we putting out 2 parts of Tha Carter V" just an excuse to buy more time or do you think he genuinely had too many songs?

It was such an odd excuse I think they were tryna buy more time. What was probably gonna happen was C5 Part 1 would've came out then "The Other Album" would've been part 2.

EDIT: Ayee first thread, I've been lurking for some time now. Niggawemade it

He's Lil Wayne of course he had too many songs.

EDIT: Ayee first comment, Niggawemade it.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
      Was the "I got too many songs so we putting out 2 parts of Tha Carter V" just an excuse to buy more time or do you think he genuinely had too many songs?

It was such an odd excuse I think they were tryna buy more time. What was probably gonna happen was C5 Part 1 would've came out then "The Other Album" would've been part 2.

Nope he tried to release more albums slick, to get out the CM contract.

Comment

Wayne got thousands of songs

Comment

Wayne could rap about every letter in the alphabet and make it a song... Wait he already did... Twice!

Comment

He has too many songs.
            But buy some time to do what if Birdman/CM weren't letting him release the album?

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
              You know this for certain?

Comment

Originally posted by Tune Up View Post
                Wayne could rap about every letter in the alphabet and make it a song... Wait he already did... Twice!
                and rap the alphabet for a line like he did on ransom

Comment

well he did say he recorded over 80 songs for he album
                  so yea that number is too many lol

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                    probably this.

Comment

DOA must be part 2 of C5 because why else would he not release now ?

Instead he is recording a brand new album

Comment

i thought of it 3 days ago

Comment

Working...
                        X