Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how will the free weezy album work! (idea discussion )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how will the free weezy album work! (idea discussion )

i believe it will be put out free through itunes like that u2 album that iphone/ipad/ipod users woke up to on their phone (i deleted it) but i think people would be more accepting if a wayne album was given for free that way

so how do you guys think the album will be put out for free? if its truly an album and not a mixtape?

There was a very negative reaction to that U2 stunt. They won't do that again... Especially with an artist as graphic and inflammatory as lil wayne. I think it'll just drop on the mixtape sites.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
      i believe it will be put out free through itunes like that u2 album that iphone/ipad/ipod users woke up to on their phone (i deleted it) but i think people would be more accepting if a wayne album was given for free that way

so how do you guys think the album will be put out for free? if its truly an album and not a mixtape?
      How did you delete the U2 album? I've been trying to do that shit since those fuckers shoved that shit onto my iTunes.

Comment

i think (hope) it will be on itunes just like any album but for free, it won't be like that u2 album. and i don't want it to be like a mixtape, hope they don't send it to mymixtapez.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by @YoungSkilZ View Post
        How did you delete the U2 album? I've been trying to do that shit since those fuckers shoved that shit onto my iTunes.
        itunes on computer, go to purchased and remove it.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post

i am telling you know it will not be the U2 way 100%.

Comment

it will be released like the drake album

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              it will be released like the drake album
              that drizzy mixtape wasnt for free tho

Comment

i hope it's not released exclusively on itunes for one reason (and it ain't the money - i don't mind paying for music).....

it's the QUALITY. itunes means a guaranteed shitty 256 kbps, but if he drops it primarily on mixtape site it'll prob be 320 like S4TW2... makes all the difference in the world. 256 sounds like shit and i hate that everyone is ok with it. shows people don't give a shit about audio quality.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                  i hope it's not released exclusively on itunes for one reason (and it ain't the money - i don't mind paying for music).....

it's the QUALITY. itunes means a guaranteed shitty 256 kbps, but if he drops it primarily on mixtape site it'll prob be 320 like S4TW2... makes all the difference in the world. 256 sounds like shit and i hate that everyone is ok with it. shows people don't give a shit about audio quality.
                  There is hardly any difference with 256 and 320 kbps =/

Comment

Originally posted by @YoungSkilZ View Post
                    i haven't heard the album yet , and i disagree with the fuckin move , but dont disrespect the legendary u2. please.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      There is hardly any difference with 256 and 320 kbps =/
                      to my ears the difference is huge. if you rip a CD losless the file will be like 900 kbps, which is 3X higher than a 320 file... i've always found that the difference between 320 and 900 is LESS (audibly) than the difference between 320 and 256! 256 sounds like theres a piece of saran wrap smooshing the elements of sound, while 320 breathes a bit more... has a little more dimension to it, like a CD.

i appreciate what you're saying thought. HOWEVER, anyone who can't tell the diff between 256 and a CD needs their ears cleaned out. Real CDQ (as in a lossless CD rip) is still miles superior to any of this shit. And vinyl - true analog sourced vinyl - is the best of all.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                      i haven't heard the album yet , and i disagree with the fuckin move , but dont disrespect the legendary u2. please.
                      U2 is garbage. only got like 5 good songs. fuck bono. the zooropa album is the only one i could stomach, yet i kept buying 'em! pop, joshua tree, achtung, etc. just boring whiny music IMO

Comment

You are seriously dumb if you think apple would do what they did with a U2 album with a wayne album

It doesn't matter how big wayne is his music is explicit and the image he portrays is a gangsta one

Comment

Working...
                        X