Nae Nae Calls Young Thug Out For "Carter 6" Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
    cuz ur mom didnt have 250K or a ferrari? Shits relative still.

You probably said "no mom $5 is not the budget and vanilla? mom no, i want that chocolate icecream" Im not even dissing u, i prob did too.

Same shit different toilet.Like bruh said we were ALL dumb at 16
    i didnt do that shit on camera though. and when i was 16 i was happy to get whatever came my way. maybe when i was 9 i was upset i didnt get chocolate. but by the time i became a teenager i didnt act like a 9 year old anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
      i didnt do that shit on camera though. and when i was 16 i was happy to get whatever came my way. maybe when i was 9 i was upset i didnt get chocolate. but by the time i became a teenager i didnt act like a 9 year old anymore..
      You didn't do that shit on camera because your father isn't a famous rapper. You weren't born into a million dollar family, and raised around a lifestyle that she was. You can't compare yourself to her in anyway.

Think before you judge.

Comment

Niggaz still being dumber than the people they criticize?

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
          You didn't do that shit on camera because your father isn't a famous rapper. You weren't born into a million dollar family, and raised around a lifestyle that she was. You can't compare yourself to her in anyway.

Think before you judge.
          You were the one comparing me to her. You clearly didn't watch the interview or the show mate.. I am an advocate for not judging celebrities based on no evidence. But this chick needs to keep her mouth zipped. Not much knowledge coming out of it

Comment

Working...
          X