• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i swear this track is THE shit. aint suprised fifa choiced it as soundtrack

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      oh lord this song gives me memories and shit
      Share them with me m8

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
        Share them with me m8
        Really?
        well if your not fucking around with me
        my co-worker used to bump this in his car when he used to drive me home, i used to work till late at a independent gas station and the weather in Melbourne at that time (cold and shitty) mixed with this song remind me of that era cause i used to either a) walk home listening to this occasionally on the earphones whilst its freezing cold and dark as fck or b) hear it in my co-workers car. The whole lifestyle i lead then kind of felt like a movie really, kind of miss it tbh meeting new weird as fuck people and getting to know the locals was apart of my daily life and yeah i loved it. Not to mention it was before i moved house and lost contact with my homies but that's another story.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Really?
          well if your not fucking around with me
          my co-worker used to bump this in his car when he used to drive me home, i used to work till late at a independent gas station and the weather in Melbourne at that time (cold and shitty) mixed with this song remind me of that era cause i used to either a) walk home listening to this occasionally on the earphones whilst its freezing cold and dark as fck or b) hear it in my co-workers car. The whole lifestyle i lead then kind of felt like a movie really, kind of miss it tbh meeting new weird as fuck people and getting to know the locals was apart of my daily life and yeah i loved it. Not to mention it was before i moved house and lost contact with my homies but that's another story.
          Damn m8

You reminded me of 2010 when i used to bump no ceilings with my homies back in US

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
            Damn m8

You reminded me of 2010 when i used to bump no ceilings with my homies back in US
            its crazy how time flys a lot of Lil Waynes music defines different points in peoples lives which i guess why were all massive fans!

#FREEVELVET

Comment

its crazy how time flys a lot of Lil Waynes music defines different points in peoples lives which i guess why were all massive fans!
              Amen to that brother

Comment

Working...
              X